There’s probably very few people with children who haven’t heard the name “Hannah Montana” before, right?! My daughter, although only 18 months old, really enjoys when the Hannah Montana show comes on each day. I think it’s the fun music and just the great vibe of the show that keeps her attention. I have to admit that even I enjoy it….it’s nice to have a wholesome show that our children can watch without having to worry what they might pick up from it.
As many of you may know…..just this past Friday, “Hannah Montana: The Movie” hit theaters!! We have not had the chance to see it yet, but from what I hear it has been quite popular among people of all ages. With the excitement of the new movie hitting theaters and showing right now, I wanted to post a giveaway that I’m very excited to have the opportunity to offer!
I recently was sent some great, fun Hannah Montana personal care products to review. I have to say that the collection of items was very impressive. I had no idea that P&G had such an extensive line of Hannah Montana products to offer. After having had the opportunity to try and review them…I can tell you that the introduction of this collection is something many will love! Products include things such as lip glosses and shampoos…perfect for tweens who are starting to establish their own personal care routine. What I thought was so great is that the products offer the “best of both worlds”, since not only do girls love them, but also their parents….who approve because they are trusted brands that even Moms can use.
- Herbal Essences “Drama Clean” Berry Tea and Orange Flower Shampoo/Conditioner
- Olay Foaming Face Wash
- Olay “Rockin’ Blossom” Body Wash
- Oral-B/Crest Toothbrush and Toothpaste Combo Pack
- Secret “Bella Bloom” Scent Expressions Deodorant
- Covergirl Wetslicks Lipgloss in four shades – Crush, Tutu, Patently Pink, and Shimmershell
- Covergirl Nailpolish in four colors: Pink Taffy, Pink Twinkle, Fuschia Girl, and Disco Dazzle
TO ENTER TO WIN: leave me a comment answering the following question: Which of the Hannah Montana products are you most excited about trying, or giving to someone else (maybe a Hannah Montana fan) to try?
HOW TO GET EXTRA ENTRIES (Only after the above question has been answered)
1. Subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do
2. Blog about this contest and leave a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog
4. Digg this giveaway (“Digg This” can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment letting me know once you have done so
5. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have
Please leave me a separate comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address so that I can easily and accurately contact the winner. You have a total of 6 entries to win….that’s 6 possible comments.