Giveaway is now CLOSED! Thanks to all who entered! At the “learning to be more independent” age of 18 months, our daughter Kaelyn is really getting the hang of using a fork and spoon at meal time! It’s fun to see her practicing and learning to eat like a big girl. As she begins to master this developmental milestone I realized how much easier it would be for her if we had a plate that would not move while she scooped her food from it.
That’s why I was absolutely thrilled when Alicia from The Soft Landing offered to send me one of the Boon products they offer to review! It’s the Boon Saucer Stay-Put Divided Plate (which comes in white/pink or white/orange)!! I have used other stay put plates in the past and have not had much success with them. So, although excited, I must admit that I was a little leery at the same time and wondering if this product would be much better. Thankfully though, Boon lived up to it’s great reputation of having quality products and completely impressed me with this plate! Not only did it stay put with the slip resistant base, even when Kaelyn tried to pick it up and move it, but it also has divided sections on it that are perfectly shaped to help making scooping out her food easier. The fact that it’s dishwasher safe and BPA-free, Phthalate-free, and PVC-free is also wonderful….as you know when using this product that it’s safe to use with your children!
The Soft Landing is a family owned store and offers all things safe and healthy for families. All products offered on their site are free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC. Alicia Voorhies decided to give families a safer alternative to the products being offered out there and I’m so glad she did! What a great site this is. They have everything from dishes and utensils to bath toys and teethers. I appreciate the large selection of items they have to offer, and am comforted to know that they are all safe for my family! Not only that…but their prices are remarkable! For example, the Boon Saucer Stay-Put Divided Plate is only $5.90! For the quality and usability of this item….I’d say that’s pretty amazing!
Thanks to The Soft Landing you can not only find terrific products at amazingly low prices…but Alicia, with The Soft Landing, has also generously offered to give one of my readers a Boon Saucer Stay-Put Divided Plate!!
How To Enter To Win: All you have to do is visit The Soft Landing, take a look around, then come back and leave a comment with the name of another product they carry that you liked. (This initial entry is required before any of the extra entries will be counted)
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the initial entry has been completed)
1. Subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do.
2. Blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and The Soft Landing) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog.
4. Digg this giveaway (“Digg This” can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment once you have done so.
5. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
6. Follow Alicia Voorhies on Twitter @ thesoftlanding
7. Become a Facebook Fan of The Soft Landing
8. Follow Me on Twitter here
9. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include a link back to this post.
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
11. For THREE extra entries, purchase any item from The Soft Landing before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave three separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
Please be sure to leave me a *separate* comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address so that I can easily and accurately contact the winner!!
Be sure to check out my other giveaways listed along the right-hand column!!