Giveaway has ended! Thanks to all who entered! I don’t know about you, but chocolate is definitely one of my weaknesses when it comes to sweet foods. I know it’s said by many that a little chocolate isn’t bad for us in moderation….but seeing how it’s not the healthiest choice, especially while pregnant…I try not to give into those cravings all the time. The thing is, now I might just be able to!! How you ask?
When Celebrate Life Nutrition contacted me to review samples of their Celebrate Chocolate Truffles I was absolutely thrilled! Not only because it’s chocolate of course, but because there aren’t any preservatives, no artificial coloring, no MSG or chemicals in their Celebrate Truffles. They partnered with Life’s DHA to add Omega-3/DHA in them as well. A chocolate that is delicious, uses only premium cocoa and natural plant oils and is healthy for me…wow!!
If you take a look around on their website, you’ll find that they’re not only healthy for you…but they can actually help you to lose weight! Yep…finally a chocolate that helps you to keep your cravings under control by satisfying your hunger with just one or two truffles. After trying them, I can tell you that not only are they delicious (I didn’t really have a favorite, they were all great!)…but they really do help to control your appetite, even before your hungry. Eating one or two, 20 minutes or so before a meal really does help to satisfy your hunger.
A little bit of information about Celebrate Chocolate from their website:
- Satisfies your hunger – with rich, never bitter, rare cocoa from an ancient recipe
- Cuts your cravings – with quickly absorbed nutrients that deliver quick satisfaction
- Maximizes your nutrition – with concentrated nutrients from 59 whole foods
- Increases your Omega 3/DHA – it feeds your heart and brain these vital nutrients
- Boosts your antioxidants – with premium cocoa delivering superb natural antioxidants
More about Celebrate Chocolate can be found on their website as well as the opportunity to purchase their chocolates to try for yourself!!! Aside from the healthy aspect of these chocolates, I found them to be quite delicious. I enjoyed the different tastes offered as well as the textures.
What’s best is that Celebrate Life Nutrition is offering one of my readers a sample pack (2 boxes) of their own!!
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN: All you have to do for a chance to win is bookmark the Celebrate Life Nutrition website and leave me a comment letting me know you did! (This initial entry is required before any of the extra entries will be counted)
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the initial entry has been completed)
1. Subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do.
2. Blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and Celebrate Life Nutrition) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog.
4. Digg this giveaway (“Digg This” can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment once you have done so.
5. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
6. Follow me on Twitter here
7. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include a link back to this post.
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
9. For THREE extra entries, purchase any item from Celebrate Life Nutrition before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave three separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
Please be sure to leave me a *separate* comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address so that I can easily and accurately contact the winner!!
Be sure to check out my other giveaways listed along the right-hand column!!