GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED! THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED! Who doesn’t love seeing their name personalized on something?! Especially children, but I have to say as an adult I love it just as much!! I enjoy finding personalized items for our daughter Kaelyn, but at times it can be difficult. Kaelyn, although a well known name by many, is not a name you find on many pre-personalized items found in stores like Walmart or Target. No…Kaelyn is a name that, when personalized, must be ordered specificially. I actually think this is quite fun, as I enjoy browsing the web for great personalized products for her!
Recently I was introduced to I See Me!, a site which offers lots of great personalized children’s gifts. Although there are many, two of my favorites would have to be the My Very Own Name and My Very Own Fairy Tale books. Not only do I appreciate these personalized books because they help children build self esteem as they are introduced to letter recognition, spelling and reading….but also because the quality and beauty of these books. I have to say, after looking at their site, I was very impressed!!
My Very Own Name stuck out to me as a great keepsake gift for any toddler, newborn to age 8. It’s bright colors and unique storyline of adorable animals spelling out a child’s first and last name is one that any child would love! It would be wonderful for any animal lover, as it also includes an illustrated encyclopedia of 61 animals and fun facts about each! A Virtual Tour of this book can be found here.
My Very Own Fairy Tale is a great one for little girls, newborn to age 12! She is taken to a magical garden where she is crowned as princess! As a little girl I would have been thrilled to be the princess in my very own fairy tale!! What girl wouldn’t?!! The beautiful illustrations of this book caught my eye immediately! I think this book was absolutely adorable and would be a great way to let that special little girl in your life know how special she is. A Virtual Tour of this book can be found here.
I am so thankful to Maia Haag, the author of these books, for taking time to create such meaningful and educational books for young children that will truly be a cherished memory for a lifetime! She is a busy mom like many of us who had an appreciation for personalized items and, along with her husband Allen Haag, had a vision and desire to provide the highest quality of personalized children’s books out there. That dream transpired into what is now I See Me!
To Buy It: You can purchase these books for $29.95 each over at I See Me! Children and parents will equally enjoy and appreciate the quality and uniqueness of these products. In fact, if you order the My Very Own Name or the My Very Own Fairy Tale book by May 25th, you will have the opportunity to take part in a fantastic promotion going on called “Signed By The Author” where your book will automatically be signed by the author herself!
To Enter To Win: I See Me! has generously offered one of my readers the book of their choice…either the My Very Own Name book or My Very Own Fairy Tale. To enter, all you have to do is: Visit I See Me! and leave me a comment letting me know another personalized item they offer that you would like. (This is initial entry is required before any of the extra entries will be counted).
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the initial entry has been completed)
1. Subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do.
2. Blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and Frecklebox) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog.
4. Digg this giveaway (“Digg This” can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment once you have done so.
5. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
6. Become an I See Me! Facebook fan
7. Follow Maia Haag on Twitter @ iseeme_maia
8. Follow Me on Twitter here
9. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include a link back to this post.
10. For three extra entries, purchase any item from I See Me! before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave three separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
Please be sure to leave me a *separate* comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address so that I can easily and accurately contact the winner!!