This Giveaway is now CLOSED! Thanks to all who entered! With our second baby I am bound and determined to come up with a solution that helps us to successfully swaddle him/her. With Kaelyn it didn’t matter how hard I tried…it seemed that she always came loose. I couldn’t figure out a good solution to this problem. After some searching recently, I came across the Miracle Blanket and boy do I wish I had one of these with Kaelyn! A true swaddling blanket, designed to help babies sleep better and reduce fussiness…who could ask for anything more?!? What I think is so great about this blanket is there are no knots, buttons, straps, Velcro, snaps, or zippers. Truly one of a kind with it’s design and ease of use. After only a few easy steps (shown here on their website), anyone can swaddle their baby and keep them swaddled!
Their website is packed full of information for parents informing them of the benefits of the Miracle Blanket (stops colic, reduces fussiness, helps baby sleep better, and helps baby sleep just to name a few) as well as testimonials from other Mom’s who have tried and loved the Miracle Blanket and the benefits it provides for both baby and Mom. When you’re baby is getting a good night’s sleep…so is Mom! That’s why I’m thinking I need to have several of these on hand. With a little one laundry is done often…and I know I will want many to ensure that there is always one clean to use.
Buy It: You can purchase the Miracle Blanket for $29.95 with a variety of colors to choose from! A Mommy Must-have for any Mommy…whether it’s for you or maybe a gift for someone else!
How To Enter To Win: The people behind Miracle Blanket have generously offered a Miracle Blanket to one of my readers in the color of their choice! All you have to do is visit Miracle Blanket and leave me a comment letting me know which color is your favorite!! (This initial entry is required before any of the extra entries will be counted)
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the initial entry has been completed)
1. Subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do.
2. Blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and Miracle Blanket) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog.
4. Digg this giveaway (“Digg This” can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment once you have done so.
5. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
6. Follow me on Twitter here
7. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include a link back to this post.
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
9. For FIVE extra entries, purchase a Miracle Blanket before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave FIVE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
Please be sure to leave me a *separate* comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address so that I can easily and accurately contact the winner!!
Be sure to check out my other giveaways listed along the right-hand column!!