The one thing I recognized in myself the most after having our daughter was how unorganized I became. It was such a huge change in our lives...I had a hard time staying on top of things. That included keeping track of diaper changes, sleep patterns, and even feedings. It's a lot to keep track of, especially with a new baby as well as all of the visitors you have in those first few weeks. As I began thinking about the birth of our second baby this Fall, I can't help but wonder if the organization issue will be even more difficult with a toddler to care for as well. In my search to make things easier in those first few months, I came across Aunt LaLa's Log.
I was really excited to have the opportunity to review one and I can tell you these durable little journals are amazing! This hard-bound log was created by two sisters who understood the need for something easy to use that would help them stay organized. It's perfect for new parents who are facing the many diaper changes and feedings of a newborn. They even have one for parents of twins too! How great is that?! It would make a terrific baby shower gift! What I liked best was the layout. The beginning few pages offer general information on how to use the log as well as info about the baby and growth charts. The rest is compiled of pages which allow for new parents to keep track of diapers (pee, poo), sleep patterns, feedings (left or right if you breastfeed), as well as miscellaneous information. I love the organization this allows and wish I had it when Kaelyn was born. I am so excited now though to havefor this second baby.
How To Enter To Win: I am also thrilled because RosieBear has offered one of my readers their very own Aunt LaLa's Log!! For a chance to win, all you have to do is visit RosieBear and come back leaving me a comment letting me know which pattern is your favorite!
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, follow RosieBear on Twitter here (Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted)
2. Post the RosieBear Button on your site and leave me a comment with the URL to your blog.
3. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do. (If you already do, leave me a comment letting me know and be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted)
4. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
5. Digg this giveaway ("Digg This" can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment once you have done so.
6. Blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and RosieBear) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. (Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.)
7. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
8. Follow me on Twitter here (if you already do, leave me a comment letting me know)
9. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include a link back to this post.
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did: 1 entry for each of my giveaways that you enter. (current giveaways can be found at the top in the right-hand column).
This giveaway will end June 29th and is open to US/Canada!