When Kaelyn first began wearing shoes, I remember the most important thing for me was that they were comfortable for her. Yes...I wanted them to look cute...but the priority was that they fit how they were supposed to and didn't hurt her feet. As she gets older I still think this is very important. Who would want to wear uncomfortable shoes when all you're doing is walking and running around all day, right?!
That's why I was so thankful to come across Jack and Lily and the adorable, high quality baby/toddler shoes they offer! Inspired by the baby's sense of touch...Jack and Lily has a variety of durable, slip-resistant shoes that support a child's development with their soft soles. I greatly appreciate their dedication to quality and helping babies discover and explore the world around them!
I was thrilled to have the chance to review a pair of Jack and Lily shoes for Kaelyn! I wish I had known about Jack and Lily from the beginning. They truly live up to all the great things that are said about them. Their high quality leather is amazing and they're incredibly soft as well! I was amazed at how light they were...perfect for the pre-walker or even experienced walker. Kaelyn just loved them. We received the Sport/Pink Shoes....aren't they absolutely adorable?!! They are available in sizes from 0-6 months up to 3 years! Typically Kaelyn is all about trying to take off her shoes, so the fact that these had velcro made me a little nervous. She hasn't tried to take them off once though...she really enjoys wearing them...I'm sure because they are comfortable and light-weight!
A few of the features they offer which I thought were really great are:
• A true soft-sole shoe that can be used Indoor and Outdoor
• Non-toxic, breathable, premium 100% cowhide leather
• Soft, flexible and skid resistant TPR sole
• Genuine suede lining
• 3mm cushioned soles and cushioned ankle protection
• Ultra-light and flexible providing ultimate comfort
• Velcro makes it easy to put on and stay securely in place
• Perfect for pre and new walkers
• Recommended by Podiatrists
I really thought these were cute from their Original Collection too! Maybe if we have a boy this next time.....
Buy It: You can purchase Jack and Lily baby shoes right there on their website! You can also use their store locator to find a store near you that carries them as well! They would make a perfect baby shower gift as well with their super cute, award-winning keepsake box that they come in!
How To Enter To Win: There are many great styles to choose from!! What's best is that the generous people from Jack and Lily have offered one of my readers one of their own pairs of Jack and Lily Shoes!! All you have to do is visit the Jack and Lily website and leave me a comment letting me know which pair of shoes you would want if you won! (This initial entry is required before any of the extra entries will be counted)
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the initial entry has been completed)
1. Subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do. (If you already do, leave me a comment letting me know)
2. Blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and Jack and Lily) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. Digg this giveaway ("Digg This" can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment once you have done so.
5. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
6. Follow me on Twitter here (if you already do, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include a link back to this post.
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found at the top in the right-hand column).
9. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from Jack and Lily before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
Please be sure to leave me a *separate* comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address so that I can easily and accurately contact the winner!!
Be sure to check out my other giveaways listed along the right-hand column!!