Before I had Kaelyn I have to admit that “green products” were not something I was very familiar with. It’s amazing though how your perspective on things change once you have a baby. All of a sudden I became more aware of the hazardous chemicals in the cleaning products we were using and was determined to find a “greener” way to clean. I am so happy I turned to natural products! It helps to put my mind at ease knowing that my family is not being exposed to all toxins in so many products on the market today!!
I am always looking to learn more about natural cleaning products and brands people are using. That is why I was thrilled when I was contacted by Ecostore USA to review a couple of their environmentally friendly, plant and mineral-based household cleaning and personal care products that are not only safe for our planet…but also our families! They contain NO nasty chemicals! They gave us the chance to use their Baby Body Wash and Laundry Liquid.
I was very impressed with their Baby Body Wash! Ever since Kaelyn was a baby her skin has been quite sensitive to the products we use on her. Knowing this, we’ve always tried to use products that are as mild as possible. That’s what I found to be true with this product! It was extremely mild and had no harsh effects on her skin at all. In fact, it left her skin feeling very smooth and healthy! It put my mind at ease that I not only didn’t have to worry about her breaking out from this product, but also that it was safe.
The Laundry Liquid was equally as great!! It leaves absolutely no chemical residue build up on the items you wash like so many other products out there. I am very cautious with the laundry detergents I use…especially with Kaelyn’s clothing. I enjoy the fact that this laundry liquid does not irritate her skin and leaves clothing clean. I have started using it on all of our clothes and will for the baby’s clothing once he/she arrives this Fall as well!
They offer a number of products other than these that I’d love to try…like their Citrus Spray Cleaner and Baby Moisturizer. It’s great knowing that they are safe and actually do what they are made to do! It’s a line of products I will definitely be sure and tell others about! Oh…and on orders of $25 or more they offer FREE shipping!!
How To Enter To Win: Ecostore USA has generously offered one of my readers a $25 Gift Card! To enter to win all you have to do is visit the Ecostore USA website and leave me a comment letting me know what you’d use your $25 Gift Card to purchase if you won!!
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Ecostore USA) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. Follow Ecostore USA on Twitter
5. Sign up for the Ecostore USA No Nasty Chemicals Newsletter
6. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
7. Follow me on Twitter here and tweet about this giveaway! You can copy and paste: Ecostore USA $25 Gift Card Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/a1PEE Ends 8/11
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
9. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from the Ecostore USA website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end August 11th and is open to US Only!