If you’re like me then you always look for the most natural and non-toxic products out there…especially when it comes to your little one. Before having Kaelyn I really didn’t think twice about the products I used…however, after having her my whole perspective on the issue changed completely! It became my top priority to give her the very best start in life and that meant choosing wisely when it came to the products we use…whether it be food, lotions, soaps, cleaners, etc. I am always open to learning about new products available and was excited to be introduced to Hazelaid, a company born from a family who was introduced to the healing properties of all-natural hazelwood products!
The daughter of Severine Stegner and her husband (Hazelaid business owners), was suffering with severe eczema at a very young age at the time they learned about these necklaces. They tried them out and within 2 weeks of her wearing it, her eczema was gone!! That was the beginning of their journey with hazelwood necklaces and their online business, Hazelaid!
In browsing their website, you’ll find that they offer hazelwood necklaces, bracelets and other related products that have natural therapeutic properties. They can help to alleviate teething pain as well as eczema and acid reflux in babies, children and even adults! What I found to be most impressive about these products is that they’re all-natural, organic and safe for both babies and adults! Hazelwood has actually been used for hundreds of years by the Native Americans to help alleviate their babies’ teething pains. They have since found that it can also help to allieviate many other ailments causing an acidity imbalance in the body, such as….
These hazelwood products can help you alleviate your/your baby’s symptoms in a natural way. Just read some of their testimonials from customers who have used these products.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act. Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and Hazelaid) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Follow me on Twitter here
4. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter: You can copy and paste – Hazelaid Jewelry For Babies and Adults Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/156Axc
5. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog.
8. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me.
9. Enter my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found at the top in the right-hand column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
10. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from the Hazelaid website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end July 29th and is open to the US and Canada!