Ever since Kaelyn was very young she has enjoyed having books read to her and looking through them on her own. Many times a day I will find her sitting on the floor looking through books and talking and pointing at pictures as she goes. It’s neat to see her learning and developing a love for reading at such a young age! We’ve noticed she especially enjoys books that have her name in them. We often replace names in books with hers and this sparks her interest for the story even more! I mean, who doesn’t love seeing and hearing their name in a story, right?! That’s why I love personalized books so much! As a mom, and former early childhood educator, I feel that it’s a wonderful way to get kids involved in reading as well as getting them familiar with their own name.
The moment our book arrived in the mail, Kaelyn wanted to read it. We read it once through and she was begging to read it again. The second time through she was pointing to the little girl and saying “Kaelyn” and loved hearing her name throughout the If I Were Big story. It’s so neat when parents can make reading fun for children! That’s why I appreciate these customizable books and the time put into creating them! They are good quality and offer fun, catchy stories anyone would enjoy! I like that this is a family company, started by three brothers who want to “Make Reading Fun”…a motto they are passionate about when it comes to the children’s books they create.
The other two books they offer also look really cute and I am sure would be a great addition to anyone’s collection of children’s books! They have the, A Day At The Park book as well as the, What Animal Are You? book…both of which I would encourage you to check out on their site where you can actually preview the whole the story…illustrations and all!
Buy It: You can purchase the customized children’s books from MJM Books on their website for $15.95 each.
How To Enter To Win: The innovative brothers behind MJM Books have generously offered one of my readers a customized children’s book of their choice. To enter to win, all you have to do is visit MJM books and leave me a comment letting me know which book you would choose.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act. Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and MJM Books) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Follow MJM Books on Twitter here
4. Follow me on Twitter here
5. Become a Facebook Fan of MJM Books
6. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter: You can copy and paste – MJM Books Customized Children’s Book Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/pdy2Z
7. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog.
8. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me.
9. Enter my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found at the top in the right-hand column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
10. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from the MJM Books website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end July 28th and is open to the US/Canada!