When Kaelyn was younger she thought it was a fun game to throw her sippy cup on the floor and say “uh oh”. It was cute the first few times, but then became very tiring for us. She doesn’t do this anymore, but I do find that when we travel and she’s in her carseat or stroller that it falls to the floor or ground a lot. That’s why I was excited to find the NoThrow….a product I know we would have gotten much use out of when Kaelyn was younger…and one we’ll use for years to come!!
I am so thankful that twin sisters, Karla and Karen, came up with a solution to keep bottles and sippy cups in place. This is truly a product that all parents will find useful for babies/kids of all ages! I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review a NoThrow and can tell you this product is absolutely genius!! It’s simple design of unique tether and a Velcro strap make it super easy to use and most importantly…it really works!! All you have to do is attach the velcro end to the sippy cup or bottle and then hook it to a car seat, stroller, high chair, etc. It definitely makes travel a lot easier and less stressful!
Buy It: The NoThrow can be found at Walgreens locations, select baby boutiques, many grocery stores and on the NoThrow website. It comes in 16 different designs!
How To Enter To Win: To enter all you have to do is visit the NoThrow website and leave me a comment letting me know which design is your favorite.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do. (If you already do, leave me a comment letting me know). Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and NoThrow) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Follow NoThrow on Twitter here
4. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
5. Digg this giveaway (“Digg This” can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment once you have done so.
6. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
7. Follow me on Twitter here (if you already do, leave me a comment letting me know)
8. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include a link back to this post.
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found at the top in the right-hand column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
10. For THREE extra entries, purchase a NoThrow from their website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).