Two new parents who realized how limited their choice of baby clothing really was when it came to style, fit, and originality, decided to take their artistic talent and creativity and started Zutano! I don’t know about you, but I often find the selection of baby clothes out there to primarily be pink or blue. While that’s fine in some instances, it’s also nice to have a variety of colors and style for Kaelyn. That’s why I was so happy to come across Zutano and the quality line of baby clothes they offer. They even have an Itzy Bitzy line just for premies and newborns up to 3 months old. There are two sizes in this particular line….4-8 lbs and 9-13 lbs. It would have been great had I known about the Itzy Bitzy line from Zutano when Kaelyn was first born, but I’m happy I have the chance to get some cute clothes for this next baby!!
Zutano was kind enough to let me review a few pieces from their collection for Kaelyn. The moment I opened the package I was already impressed. I could tell that they were high quality and even cuter in person! What I liked about the clothes we received, as well as all those offered on their website is that they are easy to mix and match. The options are truly endless. Between the cute designs and great colors….many outfits can be made from just a few pieces of clothing. I love this. Having an option like this means saving money and super cute outfits!!
If you’re looking for unique, high quality, and cute baby clothes, I would urge you to check out Zutano. They are a perfect way to add style to any little one’s wardrobe and would make a fantastic baby gift for anyone!!
How To Enter To Win: To enter to win all you have to do is visit Zutano and leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite print or item is.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act (can be found along the right-hand column) and leave me a comment once you do. (If you already do, leave me a comment letting me know). Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and Zutano) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Follow Zutano on Twitter here
4. Become a fan of Zutano on Facebook
5. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blogroll and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. Digg this giveaway (“Digg This” can be found at the bottom of this post) and leave me a comment once you have done so.
7. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
8. Follow me on Twitter here (if you already do, leave me a comment letting me know)
9. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include a link back to this post.
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found at the top in the right-hand column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
11. For FIVE extra entries, purchase anything from the Zutano website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave FIVE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end July 20th and is open to US/Canada!