During pregnancy I always find that it’s tough to find clothes you feel stylish in. With most of the maternity tops I bought when I was pregnant with Kaelyn, I felt like they were too baggy and like I looked a mess most of the time. When I found out I was pregnant this second time around, I decided I wanted to find maternity clothes that suited my style more and fit me the way I like. In my search I have come across some really cute and stylish options…especially those from Elegant Elle!
I was sent two tops from Elegant Elle to review and was very pleased with both! They sent me a basic maternity tee….the Celtic Knot Short Sleeve Maternity Tee, and the Tatyana Long Sleeve Maternity Top which will make a perfect top for Fall! When I received them in the mail, my first impression was that they were great quality! I was very pleased with the material and the styles! I could now where something cute, yet something that would still fit my growing bump. I have to say that there prices were great too! As I browsed the Elegant Elle website I was very impressed with the afforability of many of their items! This is a must when it comes to maternity clothes, as they aren’t something that is worn for long.
I really liked wearing both of the tops…my favorite would have to be the Celtic Knot Short Sleeve Maternity Tee. It was more simple and VERY comfortable. I find with the temps still fairly warm out, that it’s one I’ve already gotten lots of use out of. What’s great is that it’s something which can be dressed up, or dressed down. I also like that it’s stylish and shows off my baby bump…not too large and baggy. This shirt comes in white, black and heather gray…I’d love to own all the colors at some point!
The Tatyana Long Sleeve Maternity Top is also very cute. I haven’t had the chance to wear it as much, as it’s still quite warm here…but I know it will make a great shirt for Fall. My favorite part about it is that it’s quite long. As I continue to get bigger, I know this shirt will fit around my belly. I also liked how it was a little more dressy and could dress up any pants I choose to wear with it. This particular shirt comes in silver and black.
Both shirts have received many compliments when I wear them out and about. People like the style and the fit the most! I gladly tell them where I got them as I am very impressed with Elegant Elle and the quality of their maternity clothes. They have other great maternity items…like belly bands and swimwear as well!
Buy It: The Celtic Knot Short Sleeve Maternity Tee can be purchased for just $15.00, and the Tatyana Long Sleeve Maternity Top can be purchased for $20.00…both of which are available right on their website!
How To Enter To Win: I am very excited because Elegant Elle has offered one of my readers a maternity top of their own! The winner will get to choose between the two styles I received and the color they would like! To enter, visit Elegant Elle and leave me a comment letting me know another item they carry that you like.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Elegant Elle) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Elegant Elle Maternity Top Giveaway @MomBalancingAct @EEMaternity http://bit.ly/36aPOj Ends 9/2
6. Follow Elegant Elle on Twitter
7. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
8. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from the Elegant Elle website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).