I am always thrilled to find natural products that are safe for our family!! I am probably the most cautious with the products I use with Kaelyn and I know that I will be the same way when our second baby arrives in November! That’s why I was excited to come across Grandma El’s products a while back and learn more about this great company!
Grandma El’s is owned by Jonathan and Melissa Posner, parents of a two year old daughter. This product was formulated in early 1972 by Jonathan’s father, Robert Posner, for use on Jonathan’s diaper rash as a child. When realized how effective it was…it became quite popular. In 2005, Jonathan formed the company Grandma El’s (named after his mother, Eleanor Posner) to help make this natural diaper rash remedy and prevention ointment available to parents all over the country!
Grandma El’s sent us some of their Diaper Rash Remedy and Prevention ointment to try with Kaelyn. I was really interested in seeing how this product worked. Although Kaelyn is potty trained, she still wears diapers at night. She typically wakes up dry, but wets her diaper once in a while. We found that she had a mild diaper rash recently (probably because her skin was no longer use to sitting in a wet diaper at night). I began using the Grandma El’s samples we were sent, and was amazed at how quickly her diaper rash cleared up!! I felt good about using something that was safe and natural on her, and could tell that this diaper rash remedy was really working! Oh, and not to mention that it smells great too!
Besides the obvious effectiveness of this product in helping to heal her diaper rash, I was also very impressed with the fact that it’s not a messy paste like so many other diaper rash creams. This is more like a jelly that goes on smoothly and stops redness and pain very quickly! It seems to protect as it heals and prevents the discomfort that comes along with having a diaper rash. Grandma El’s patented formula helps to create a breathable barrier so your baby’s skin can breathe. I am really happy to have found a product that is made with the safest ingredients to use with Kaelyn. I will definitely be using it with our little one once he/she arrives as well! All of their products are made without the use of phthalates, parabens, dyes, or any other harmful ingredients.
Oh, and did I mention that it has other uses as well?! The following are some of the other uses for Grandma El’s diaper rash remedy and prevention ointment:
Cuts & Scrapes
The coupon code: balance has been set up for my readers as well! Use it (one time per customer) on your next purchase at Grandma El’s and receive $5.00 off!!
How To Enter To Win: Grandma El’s is giving one of my readers a 2 oz tube of the Diaper Rash and Prevention Ointment (which lasts up to 6 weeks, used with every single diaper change…a little goes a long way)!! To enter, visit Grandma El’s and leave me a comment letting me know something you learned.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Grandma El’s) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Grandma El’s Natural Diaper Rash Remedy and Prevention Ointment Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/zredl Ends 9/7
6. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
7. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from the Grandma El’s website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end September 7th and is open to the US Only!