I am one of those people who loves to give cards. Whether it be for a special occasion like a birthday or wedding, or just an “I’m thinking of you” card….it’s one way I feel you can really let someone know you care! I spend a long time looking for the perfect one. It’s amazing how many cards there are to choose from!! Now there will be even more, because Hallmark started their summer encouragement initiative and are offering cards focused on helping people spread encouragement to both moms and children!! I thought this was perfect timing with back to school around the corner, team tryouts, and other things coming up!
I had the opportunity to review some of their “Edge of Motherhood” and Encouragement For Kids cards. The Edge of Motherhood cards are perfect for moms! As we all know, moms experience moments that can only be fully appreciated by other moms. To help encourage moms through the day to day challenges of motherhood, there are these humorous and edgy cards which can be given to add a few laughs along the way. A recent survey commissioned by Hallmark showed that 2/3 of moms say they handle those stressful moments of motherhood by sharing a funny story with with other moms about their experiences…so this is a great way to spread a laugh and and connect with other moms as we all are on this journey of motherhood! What’s great is…they start at just 99 cents and can be personalized online!!
One of my favorites from this collection was the following…it’s cute and something many mom’s can relate to!
Inside: There’ll be screaming in the background, I’ll have to hide in a closet to hear you…it’ll be awesome.
The Encouragement For Kids collection is also very cute! They help to encourage kids by boosting their confidence as they experience “everyday” moments…whether that be going back to school, taking a test, trying out for a team, etc. They incorporate humor and heartfelt messages to help parents show support for their children! I really liked the samples I received…some of them even play sound clips when the card is opened! The cards without sound start at just 99 cents, and the ones with sound are $2.99!
Here is my favorite one from this collection….I think a child would think it was pretty special and it plays a song which is fun too!
Inside: …but I’ve never met anyone like you!
Both collections of cards are available at select Hallmark Gold Crown stores and other retailers where Hallmark cards are sold. What a great way to help connect with other moms, show encouragement and support your kids!!
How To Enter To Win: To enter, simply leave me a comment letting me know someone in your life that you’d give one of these cards to.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Hallmark) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter here and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Hallmark Encouragement Cards For Moms & Kids Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/10jth0 Ends 8/27-THREE WINNERS!
6. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end August 27th and is open to the US and Canada Only!