I remember when Kaelyn first began using a sippy cup and how she thought it was a fun game to throw her sippy cup on the floor and say “uh oh”. It was cute the first few times, but then became very tiring for us. She doesn’t do this anymore, but I do find that when we travel and she’s in her car seat or stroller that it falls to the floor or ground a lot. This happened some while we were at the county fair recently….and that’s definitely not the kind of place you want your child’s sippy cup falling on the ground!!
That’s why I was excited to come across The Little Lasso….a product I know we would have gotten much use out of when Kaelyn was younger…and one we’ll use for years to come!! I love that The Little Lasso has given parents a solution to keep bottles and sippy cups in place! It not only works for these items, but also toys and blankets as well! It easily secures to high chairs, strollers, shopping carts and more! This is truly a product that all parents will find useful for babies/kids of all ages!
I was really excited to have the opportunity to review The Little Lasso and use it with Kaelyn! We’ve already used it a number of times, mainly on walks when it’s warm and we take her water with us. It’s so handy and I like knowing that it’s not going to continually drop on the ground and get dirty. I really like the simple design and quality of this item! You just hook it to a stroller, wagon, etc, and then slip it onto the sippy cup or bottle. The Little Lasso comes in many great fabrics, making it fun for kids too. After having used it, I can tell that it is a product designed by a mom who understands the age old problem of toddlers tossing things to the ground! It’s made without snaps, velcro, buckles or clasps which is nice too.
Buy It: The Little Lasso can be purchased in some retail store locations, as well as online for just $19.95 and FREE shipping within the US. A Mom’s Balancing Act readers have also been offered a 15% discount upon checkout through their website. All you have to do is use the coupon code: BALANCE
How To Enter To Win: One of my readers will win a Little Lasso of their own! To enter, visit The Little Lasso and leave me a comment letting me know which fabric you would choose if you won.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and The Little Lasso) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: The Little Lasso Giveaway @MomBalancingAct @TheLittleLasso http://bit.ly/191pzs Ends 9/1
6. Follow The Little Lasso on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of The Little Lasso on Facebook
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
9. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from The Little Lasso website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end September 1st and is open to the US and Canada!