I remember the first time I had to go out and buy maternity clothes I was shocked at the prices!! I had no idea they were so expensive. Unfortunately it’s a necessity, so I found the things I knew I would need and tried to find the best deals possible. I am thankful that this second pregnancy is around the same time of year as my first….so all of my maternity clothes will work for me as far as seasons go. As I recently began to wear some of the things I already own, I realized I really needed some cute and comfortable tops. It’s sad to say, but I’ve never owned a cute AND comfortable maternity top. They are either cute and very uncomfortable, or comfortable and not very cute!
I happened to come across Milan Maternity a couple of months ago and couldn’t have been happier with the collection of maternity clothing they offer. Not only was everything affordable….but it was also very cute and trendy!! I was given the opportunity to review a Milan Maternity top and was very excited to see if their stylish clothing was also comfortable. I was sent the Emilia top in the Slate color. I was extremely pleased when I opened the package and tried it on! It is honestly the most comfortable maternity top I’ve ever owned, and really cute too! The quality is great and I love the way it fits. The elastic empire waist allows it to fit just perfectly, while leaving enough room at the bottom for my growing bump.
When I was asked which top I wanted to review, it was such a difficult decision for me!! There are so many cute ones to choose from! These are two others I thought were absolutely adorable!! I love the colors and unique style each offers.
Buy It: You can purchase Milan Maternity clothing on their website.
How To Enter To Win: I am very excited because Milan Maternity has offered one of my readers a maternity top of their choice!! To enter, visit Milan Maternity and leave me a comment letting me know which top you would choose if you won.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Milan Maternity) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
5. Become a fan of Milan Maternity on Facebook
6. Follow me on Twitter here and tweet about this giveaway! You can copy and paste: Milan Maternity shirt of choice Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/Ilehg Ends 8/19
7. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
8. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from the Milan Maternity website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).