I want to make sure that my kids have the healthiest and best start in life. This not only means the foods we give them, but also the toys they play with! I never thought a lot about it until I began learning more about the toxic chemicals used to make many of the toys on the market today. In my search for safe toys, for both my children and the environment…I came across ecoTimeToys.com.
The founders of ecoTimeToys.com came to realize that there wasn’t a central place to find eco-friendly toys. They wanted a place for parents to come to where they could find toys that are safe for children as well as the environment, and so ecoTimeToys.com was born! Their products are made of the highest quality materials and fabrics, like natural wood and organic cotton. Everything offered is free of harmful chemicals, toxins and phthalates and undergo stringent testing standards.
As a parent I greatly appreciate the care that goes into choosing the toys which are offered here. It helps to put my mind at ease, knowing that everything ecoTimeToys has to offer is safe for my kids and the environment. We were sent the Organic Monkey Blankie from their newest MiYim Organic Toys line for our baby once he/she arrives.
I was very impressed with the quality and can’t wait for our little one to use it! It’s made of organic cotton and incredibly soft…not to mention absolutely adorable! The way it’s packaged and displayed was very cute, and would definitely make it a wonderful baby gift for someone as well!
If you’re looking for eco-friendly toys that are safe, affordable and perfect for kids of all ages, I would recommend checking out ecoTimeToys.com! In the future, as I search for baby gifts and toys, I am definitely going to be shopping here first! I already have my eye on this great Instrument Set by Sevi!
Buy It: The Monkey Blankie by MiYim can be purchased on the ecoTimeToys website for $14.99.
How To Enter To Win: ecoTimeToys has generously offered one of my readers a $50 Gift Certificate to ecoTimeToys.com!! To enter, visit ecoTimeToys.com and leave me a comment letting me know an item they carry that you like.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and ecoTimeToys.com) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter the ecoTimeToys.com $50 Gift Certificate Giveaway @MomBalancingAct @ecoTimeToys http://bit.ly/vNdI2 Ends 9/22
5. Follow ecoTimeToys.com on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of ecoTimeToys.com on Facebook
8. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
9. Join the ecoTimeToys.com E-mail List (found near the top of their homepage)
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
11. For FIVE extra entries, purchase anything from ecoTimeToys.com before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave FIVE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end September 22nd and is open to the US Only!