When Kaelyn first began walking, I heard from many people that she should be walking around barefoot as much as possible. Although we tried to do this when inside…it was next to impossible to have her barefoot outside seeing how it was the middle of winter here! I wanted to make sure that we were still doing what was best for her developing feet, while still keeping them protected and warm.
Thankfully See Kai Run and Smaller know what is best for little feet and they help to promote their healthy development! They offer a large selection of ultra flexible soled shoes that are soft, but also sturdy enough and provide the protection necessary when outdoors. I wish I had known about See Kai Run when she first began walking…but the great part is, it’s not too late! They offer a wide range of shoes in a variety of super cute styles and in sizes that will suit children of many ages! They’re Smaller line is for 0-18 mo, See Kai Run line for kids 6 mo-3 years, and Eleven line for kids 3-8 years! It’s great to know that we can now ensure better foot health for Kaelyn for many more years to come!
We were sent a pair of their Margo shoes from their Smaller product line. When we first received them in the mail, I was very impressed with the packaging and signature box that the shoes came in. Having them displayed so nicely would make a pair of See Kai Run shoes a very nice baby gift for someone!
I was also very pleased with the quality of these shoes! Kaelyn just loves them and asks to wear them often. They are adorable and go with many of the outfits she wears! I am sure a big reason why she finds these to be her new favorite pair of shoes is because they are so comfortable with the soft leather and flexible sole!! They are also very easy to get on and off with the velcro closure, ensuring that they fit perfectly!
* Handcrafted from butter-soft leather
* Soft suede sole with non-slip rubber pads
* Adjustable Velcro closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
* Breathable leather insole and lining
* Padded collars for extra comfort
I will definitely be looking into See Kai Run for more shoes, not only for Kaelyn, but also for our baby once he/she arrives! They have so many cute ones to choose from! If we have a boy, I think these Jake shoes from their Smaller line are super cute:
How To Enter To Win: See Kai Run has generously offered to give one of my readers a pair of shoes of their choice from the See Kai Run or Smaller lines!! To enter, visit See Kai Run and leave me a comment letting me know which style you’d choose if you won.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and See Kai Run) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: See Kai Run Giveaway: Winner’s Choice of Shoes @MomBalancingAct @SeeKaiRun http://bit.ly/1HIAsN Ends 9/19
5. Follow See Kai Run on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of See Kai Run on Facebook
8. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
9. Join the See Kai Run E-mail List (found at the bottom of their homepage)
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
11. For FIVE extra entries, purchase anything from the See Kai Run website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave FIVE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end September 19th and is open to US and Canada!