I was recently introduced to Cover Your Hair and have to say I was very impressed with the large selection of hair accessories they offer! I’ve always been a “girly girl” and enjoy having new things to put in my hair and on my head! I enjoyed browsing their website and looking through their headbands, hats, clips, pony tail holders and more. What’s great is that they have so many different designs which are sure to fit the tastes and styles of many!
Cover Your Hair sent me their Colorful Stripes Pre-Tied Bandana to review.
Although, I am more of a hat wearer, it was fun to receive one of these bandannas to get a better feel for the quality and styles Cover Your Hair offers. I was impressed with how soft and comfortable it was! It’s lycra material seems to be very good quality as well. There are many more styles of the Pre-Tied Bandanas available, all of which can be found on their website!
As I said before, the Cover Your Hair website has a lot of great hair accessories to offer. I found many that I’d love to have. The following are just a few….
I love cute hats, especially this time of year when it’s getting chilly. The Beret and Soft Pull-On Hat are probably my favorites!
I also love hair accessories. The cute Pony Holders and Un-Tied Headbands are definitely something I would wear!
Buy It: The Colorful Stripes Pre-Tied Bandana can be purchased on the Cover Your Hair website for $12.79. Cover Your Hair products would make a wonderful gift for both women and girls.
How To Enter To Win: Cover Your Hair has generously offered one lucky reader a $25 gift pack of surprise Hair Accessories! To enter, visit the Cover Your Hair website and leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite item is that they carry.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Cover Your Hair) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter to win the Cover Your Hair $25 Hair Accessories Gift Pack Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/26NFe Ends10/21
5. Follow Cover Your Hair on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of Cover Your Hair on Facebook (free item always being offered)
8. Follow Cover Your Hair publicly on Google Friendly Connect
9. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
11. For FIVE extra entries, purchase anything from the Cover Your Hair website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave FIVE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end October 21st and is open Worldwide!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided by Cover Your Hair. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**