I have always loved jewelry and have many wonderful pieces that I hope to pass down to Kaelyn one day. One thing I was missing for the longest time though, were pearls. Pearls are a timeless piece of jewelry that have been worn for years and will continue to be worn for years to come. They are truly a classic piece of jewelry...one that compliments almost any outfit. Whether you're in jeans and a sweater, or in a dress...a strand of pearls looks fantastic!
Pearl Paradise is an online company that has been around for nearly 10 years. They are the world's largest online pearl company and offer high quality pearls at 80% off retail prices. Not only will you find great prices and the finest in pearl jewelry, but also terrific service. They offer a 90 day money back guarantee and assistance with anything you may need. With the large variety of pearl jewelry to choose from, any item from Pearl Paradise would make a fantastic gift this Christmas!!
Pearl Paradise was kind enough to send me their 7.0-8.0 mm White Freshwater Pearl Necklace!
It's absolutely stunning! This necklace is composed of 7.0-8.0 mm freshwater pearls, a very popular size. It's made of the highest quality freshwater pearls features nearly perfect shape and and a sharp reflective luster. It comes in two grades, AAA or AA+. You can also pick from two sizes. I chose the 16 inch strand with a 14 karat white gold clasp. They also have the choice of a 14 karat yellow gold clasp as well as an 18 inch strand. What I really liked and appreciated about this particular pearl necklace was that each pearl is individually knotted on twin silk. Having a toddler pulling at me all day, and one who's fascinated with jewelry, it gives me piece of mind that if it were to break for some reason, all of the pearls wouldn't scatter all over and potentially get lost.
I was also very impressed with the way it was presented. Every piece comes in a beautiful box that's very elegant, and at the same time, helps to keep your piece of jewelry safe. It is showcased in a way that would make this a truly remarkable gift this holiday season. They even come with a pearl care kit (including care instructions and a polishing cloth) and an appraisal. Mine is valued at $900 and is sold for just $120 on their website. That is a huge savings!!
I had fun browsing their website and looking through all of the great pieces they offer! Whether you're looking for pearl earrings, a necklace, bracelet or something else...they have it all! I absolutely love their White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet as well!
Buy It: You can purchase the 7.0-8.0 mm White Freshwater Pearl Necklace for $120 on the Pearl Paradise website.
How To Enter To Win: Pearl Paradise has generously offered one of my readers a 7.0-8.0 mm White Freshwater Pearl Necklace of their own! To enter, visit Pearl Paradise and leave me a comment letting me know something else they carry that you'd love to have.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Pearl Paradise) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter for a chance to win a Pearl Paradise 7.0-8.0 mm White Freshwater Pearl Necklace @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/2gOLXh Ends 11/20 (If tweeting every day, you may have to vary this a little bit as Twitter is not allowing duplicate tweets anymore)
6. Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end November 20th and is open Worldwide!