As many of you probably know, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month! To help raise awareness, MyBlogSpark has teamed up with Pink Together to provide information on a great online community on MySpace and offer one lucky reader a Pink Together Inspiring Hope Gift Basket!
The online community is where you’ll find those who have been touched by breast cancer. They can connect and provide support, comfort and encouragement to one another! I think it’s fantastic! Anyone can share hope by sharing and reading stories on Pink Together website. To help support Pink Together, General Mills is donating $2 million to Susan G Komen for the Cure and is turning the packaging pink on a variety of brands. They will donate $1, up to $20,000, each time someone posts a comment of encouragement, sends a virtual flower bouquet, or shares a story on PinkTogether.com through October 31st!
As I mentioned, to help generate awareness, one lucky reader will win an Inspiring Hope Gift Basket that includes a:
- Sleeved Travel Mug (love it!)
- Running Ribbon Charm Bracelet
- Pink Leather Strap Keychain
- Pink Cinch Bag
- Set of Inspirational Note Cards
All of the items in this gift basket are from ShopKomen.com, where 25% of the merchandise purchase price benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure in the fight against breast cancer! I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review one of these gift baskets and can tell you that the items are wonderful! What a great way to inspire and generate awareness!
How To Enter To Win: To enter for a chance to win this fantastic Inspiring Hope Gift Basket, leave a comment sharing which women in your life inspire you the most, or what you find most inspiring about the PinkTogether.com Community.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. Post a comment of encouragement, send a virtual flower bouquet or share a story on the PinkTogether.com website and leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
2. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. Post my Holiday Extravaganza blog button to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter for a chance to win a Pink Together Inspiring Hope Gift Basket @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/gr4Y Ends 11/9 (Since it appears Twitter is no longer letting you do duplicate tweets, you may have to change slightly if tweeting every day)
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end November 9th and is open to the US Only!
**The information and products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Pink Together through MyBlogSpark. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**