It’s only October and the winter weather is already here! We’ve had snow, freezing temps and icy mixes. Although the snow does not stick for long, I know it’s just a matter of time before it begins to pile up in our yard. I am not a huge fan of winter weather, but something I do enjoy is being able to play with my daughter out in the snow! Kids just love this time of year. Last year she wasn’t able to do a whole lot, but this year will be much different. She has all her winter gear and is ready to do a little sledding, make some snow angels and more! It will be a lot of fun, especially with her trendy new Ski BanZ from Baby BanZ!!
Last year I remember one of the things Kaelyn did not like much was having snow in her face. I don’t blame her! With as much snow as we get each year, it’s inevitable that while playing, sledding or skiing snow is bound to hit your face. That’s why I was thrilled to be sent a pair of pink Ski BanZ from Baby BanZ!
They are perfect for playing in the snow and are made to fit children ages 3-7 (16″-25″ head circumference). Kaelyn is just 23 months, but they still fit her well. They come in three different colors: pink, blue and black. I am comforted to know that because of these durable little glasses, her eyes will be protected from the snow and wind this winter. They seem comfortable and what I like most, is that they won’t fall off. They have a strap that holds them securely to her face. Oh, and might I add that they are absolutely adorable!!
Baby BanZ offers many other very cute products for kids! I love their little Polarized Ultimate BanZ for instance…aren’t they cute?! Made for ages 0-5 and offering a secure strap and 100% protection for UVA/UVB rays…these are perfect for any young child!
Not only do they offer great eyewear for kids, but also have a great selection of UV clothing as well! I love their cute Bucket Hats!
Buy It: You can purchase Ski BanZ from the Baby BanZ website for $15.
How To Enter To Win: Baby Banz is generously offering one lucky reader a pair of Ski Banz in their choice of color (blue, pink, or black). To enter, visit Baby BanZ and tell me another product you like.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Baby BanZ) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. Post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me a comment with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column) Having this button will get you three extra entries into all Holiday Extravaganza Giveaways!
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter to win a pair of super cute Ski BanZ from Baby BanZ @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/1IBfDo Ends 11/3
6. Follow Baby BanZ on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of Baby BanZ on Facebook
9. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Subscribe to the Baby BanZ e-mail newsletter (found along the right column on their homepage)
11. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
12. For FIVE extra entries, purchase anything from the Baby BanZ website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave FIVE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end November 3rd and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Baby BanZ, Inc. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**