I always enjoy coming across a company that carries products which make a parent’s busy life a little easier. That’s why I was thankful to have come across BabbaCo and their super cute line of functional and simple solutions to help parents balance it all. Now parents can have products that not only make life easier, but are also super cute at the same time!
BabbaCo sent us their BabbaBurpie in Cati Coral Cream to use with our little one, due in just over a week.
Burp cloths are one of those things that you go through so many of with a new baby. With Kaelyn I found myself doing laundry everyday…and burp cloths were one of the main items in each load. Knowing this, I was very excited to receive and review the BabbaBurpie, because of it’s functional and innovative features, giving it a twist on the traditional burp cloths I’m sure we’ve all used at some point.
Some great features of the BabbaBurpie:
- Reversible-giving you two burp cloths in one
- Made of French Terry cloth, giving a soft and absorbent burp cloth with each use
- Doubled thickness to prevent soaking through
- Cute decorative accent on both sides (many designs to choose from)
Although there are many things I love about the BabbaBurpie…like the quality of the item…my favorite part would have to be that it is reversible. This means you can turn it inside out and have a whole new burp cloth ready to use! How great is that?!? Now I won’t be going through as many burp cloths. Both layers are doubled with soft, absorbent French Terry Cloth to prevent soaking through.
The BabbaBurpie is the newest product addition to BabbaCo, and by the end of the year they will have 5 products that are equally as cute and functional! One of the other items they currently carry that I’d love to have at some point is the BabbaCover!
How To Enter To Win: BabbaCo has kindly offered one lucky reader a BabbaBurpie in the style of their choice! To enter, visit BabbaCo and leave me a comment letting me know which style you’d choose if you won.
How To Enter To Win: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and BabbaCo) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter Holiday Extravaganza #10: BabbaCo – BabbaBurpie Giveaway @MomBalancingAct Ends http://bit.ly/19D6F1 11/27
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of BabbaCo on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end November 27th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by BabbaCo. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**