There are many “Mommy Must-haves” when it comes to baby gear, and one of those is definitely a good quality diaper bag! When we first had Kaelyn, we had three different diaper bags that we used. They were all different sizes and we used each one for certain outings. As time went on, I remember thinking how nice it would be to have one diaper bag that met all of our needs. Something that wasn’t too small, wasn’t too big, would help me stay organized, and had some insulated compartments for bottles, sippy cups and food.
I wasn’t sure I’d ever find a diaper bag that offered everything I was looking for, until I had the chance to review a Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag from Whoda Thought! Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag was created by Rachael Smith after she found herself boarding an airplane with her 2 year old son and 6 month old daughter, digging through the diaper bag for milk and toys and spilling as she did it. It was at that moment she realized there must be a way to create a diaper bag which is more organized and makes it easy for parents to get to what they need…and so Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag was born.
We were sent the Brown Flower print diaper bag.
When it arrived and I opened the box, my first thought was….“This is exactly what I have been looking for!” It’s a diaper bag that’s not too big and not too small. As I checked it out, I could tell that the material was very good quality and that this was something that would be used for a very long time. I can’t wait to use it with our baby when he/she arrives!
There are so many features and ways to use the bag that I absolutely love about this diaper bag, one being the fact that it can easily be converted from an over the shoulder bag to a backpack style diaper bag. This is something we have always wanted in a diaper bag, but never had. I think this option will be one we’ll be very happy to have.
There is also a TON of storage. I couldn’t believe all the stuff that could fit in this bag! Between the great organization drawer which pulls out at the bottom of the bag, all the space inside and all the side compartments….I don’t think we’ll ever need to have multiple diaper bags again! It’s great! One would think that with a drawer at the bottom, there wouldn’t be much space in the top compartment, but this isn’t the case at all! There is a lot of storage space in it, and I appreciate the fact that it’s not extremely deep like some diaper bags. It allows for easy organization and finding things will be a breeze!
I could tell that this was a diaper bag created by a Mom. Thank you Mrs. Rachael Smith! It has all the bells and whistles that we Mom’s look for in a diaper bag. It’s functional, spacious, and stylish.They have many cute prints available. I really liked the Zebra print too.
In my opinion, a Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag is definitely a Mommy Must-have. It would make a fantastic Christmas gift for any parent on your list this year!
Buy It: You can find a list of other online stores that carry Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags by visiting the their website.
How To Enter To Win: Thanks to the generous people behind Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag, TWO very lucky readers will win a Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag in the style of their choice! To enter, visit the Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag website and leave me a comment letting me know which design you would choose if you won.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter the Holiday Extravaganza #11: Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag Giveaway (TWO winners!) @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/33odLl Ends 11/30
6. Follow Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end November 30th and is open to the US and Canada!