I’ve always loved the Build-A-Bear Workshop and the opportunity they give to children (and maybe even some adults) to create their own stuffed animal! Whether you’re there to make something for yourself, or someone else….it’s a unique way to spark creativity and create a very personal and meaningful gift.
I’ve always thought it would be a lot of fun to take Kaelyn to a Build-A-Bear Workshop, but know she’d get more out of it if we waited until she was a bit older. Until then, I am so happy to know that they make it possible to purchase and customize adorable gifts right online! What a terrific idea for the little ones on your list this holiday season!
They are offering a variety of affordable, and adorable, gift options for children this year! For instance, take a look at this super cute Happy Holidays Frosty The Snowman we received from Build-A-Bear Workshop!
This NEW Frosty the Snowman is not only cute, but has some really neat features. Besides being super cuddly and soft, when you lift his top hat, his cheeks glow in different colors and you hear a “magical sound”. What’s great, is that you can also personalize him with a giggle, message, or song to make it an extra special gift.
I also really like Hal Moose and his light up antlers. What an adorable gift this would make as well for just $18!
You’ll find many furry friends to choose from this Holiday Season that would make terrific gift options for the children on your list this year. You’ll also find fun clothing to dress your furry friend in as well.
Buy It: Happy Holidays Frosty The Snowman is available now and retails for $30. You can find him on the Build-A-Bear Workshop website.
How To Enter To Win: Build-A-Bear Workshop has generously offered one lucky reader a Happy Holidays Frosty The Snowman of their own! To enter, visit Build-A-Bear Workshop and leave me a comment letting me know another Holiday furry friend they offer that you like.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Build-A-Bear Workshop) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter the Holiday Extravaganza #12: Build-A-Bear’s Frosty The Snowman Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yge7zd7 Ends 12/1
6. Follow Build-A-Bear Workshop on Twitter
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end December 1st and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Build-A-Bear Workshop. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**