I remember when we first had Kaelyn, it was always important to me that she be laying on surfaces that were clean and comfortable for her. I want to do the same for this baby and now can put my mind at ease since I’ve found Ah Goo Baby and The Plush Pad.
Ah Goo Baby is a privately owned company, created by Karin and George Telegadis, parents of two daughters who wanted to offer a unique, upscale and affordable product for babies and toddlers that was comfortable and safe. The Plush Pad was born and has become a must-have of many parents.
The Plush Pad is so much more than your average changing pad. It’s made with memory foam which makes it comfortable enough to use as a portable changing station wherever you’re at…home, the grandparents, a hotel, etc. It’s also a great option for tummy time and even naps!
We were sent The Plush Pad in the Vintage in Blue style.
When it arrived I have to say I was quite impressed with how compact it was. Rolled up, it’s quite small and so easy to take wherever you need it. This is not a feature I have found with any other changing station and really like it.
As The Plush Pad is unrolled there are three snaps down the center to unsnap. This helps to keep the memory foam, and space where your baby lays, clean and free from unwanted germs. When unrolled completely, The Plush Pad offers the perfect amount of space for changing diapers, having tummy time, etc. It has to be the softest and most comfortable changing pad I’ve ever seen. I am really looking forward to being able to use it with our baby! It’s made with super soft material that is not only water resistant, but also machine washable! This is not something you typically find with changing pads, as they are usually made of vinyl and plastic surfaces.
I am thrilled to have found The Plush Pad by Ah Goo Baby. It is definitely a must-have in my opinion and would make a fantastic gift for any new parent! I would love to get more as time goes on….as I think it would be nice to have one at the Grandparents’ houses and even in the car.
Buy It: The Plush Pad can be purchased in a number of styles from the Ah Goo Baby website for $29.94.
How To Enter To Win: Ah Goo Baby has generously offered one lucky reader a Plush Pad of their own. To enter, visit Ah Goo Baby and leave me a comment letting me know which pattern is your favorite.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Ah Goo Baby) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win a Plush Pad by Ah Goo Baby from @ahgoobaby during #HolidayExtravaganza Giveaway Event http://tinyurl.com/yzs2d77 Ends 12/3
6. Follow Ah Goo Baby on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of Ah Goo Baby on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end December 3rd and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Ah Goo Baby. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**