With just one child, I often find myself wishing I had another hand to make multi-tasking easier. Whether it be while we’re out for a walk, at the beach, or even at the grocery store…it can be difficult to do everything with just two hands! I can imagine it is about to get harder with the arrival of our second baby just days away!
Founded by a Mom and Dad who travel everywhere with their baby, Baggino is a company that is dedicated to creating products that make life easier for parents! They sent us their Handy Hand-Free Duo Clip.
I was very impressed with the quality of this item when we received it in the mail. After using it a number of times, I can tell you that it holds up very well. And, best of all…it gives me an extra “hand” when I need it. You can use in so many different settings. For example, as a clip around your stroller bar to attach extra items such as shoes, beach buckets, etc and a clip to hold baby’s toys to the stroller so they aren’t at risk of getting lost.
The Handy Hands-Free Duo Clip is great for family outings and a perfect gift idea for any parent on your Christmas gift list who could use an extra hand once in a while! They make it possible to keep your hands free so you can concentrate on doing other things that need to be attended to. I am so happy that there is such a simple product out there that does so much! Baggino has definitely created an item that makes life easier for parents. I know we’ll get much use out of it.
Baggino also offers a number of other items that would make terrific gifts for families! Their high quality diaper bags, for instance, make changing baby on the go easier than ever. I would love their Combination Diaper Bag-n-Changing Belt!
Also check out their Learner’s Bib! I did a review on this a while back and we use ours all the time! You can’t have enough of these great bibs!
Buy It: You can purchase the Handy Hands-Free Duo Clip from the Baggino website for $4.50 in pink or blue.
How To Enter To Win: Baggino is offering THREE lucky readers a Handy Hands-Free Duo Clip of their own. To enter, visit Baggino and tell me another product they carry that you like.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Baggino) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter Holiday Extravaganza #15: Baggino Handy Hands-Free Duo Clip Giveaway (3 Winners) @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yeugw69 ends 12/4
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of Baggino on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!
10. For FIVE extra entries, purchase anything from the Baggino website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave FIVE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end December 4th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Baggino. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**