I do my best to stay fit, but with all the responsibilities that comes along with being a wife and mom…some days the only exercise I get is chasing after our 2 year old daughter. After our second baby is born I know that it will become even more difficult to stick to an exercise routine. That’s why I’m so glad there’s a company like Tike Tech who has created a whole line of strollers which allow you to take the kids with you on jogs and walks. The selection of strollers they offer are perfect for the active parent and family.
We were sent the Tike Tech All Terrain X3 Sport Twin Stroller.
- Car seat compatibility
- 16 inch wheels
- Dual Rear Suspension (IFD Shox)
- Straight tracking with the quick adjustable tracking system
- Aluminum Frame (making it durable and lightweight)
- Two independent, large low drop canopies with two moon roofs
- One step fold up design
- Fully padded (bottom and back support) with low ride recline seat recline
- 5 point harness with adjustable padded safety straps, shoulder pads and chest strap
- One touch recline system
- Lots of storage
I was thrilled when I found out that I would be receiving the this Tike Tech twin stroller to review. With our second child on the way…I couldn’t be happier to have a double stroller that will allow me to take both kids on walks and jogs with me! There are many features about this stroller that I absolutely love!
When I first received it in the mail I was very impressed with the quality. It’s heavy duty and something I know will last for years to come! I was a little nervous that it might be too large and heavy to use, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. We’ve had the opportunity to use it with our daughter already and it’s very easy to steer and push. The aluminum frame helps to keep it fairly light. It wasn’t as wide as I expected, which was nice too. Some side by side strollers are far too large, but not this one at just 30 inches wide. I also love the 16 inch tires and dual rear suspension. It allows for a very smooth ride, even on rough terrain like grass and gravel.
The seats were another favorite of mine. They are padded and soft making it very comfortable for the riders. Each seat is independent of one another, meaning that they can recline separately and even have their own canopies with separate moon roofs for easy viewing of the kids. Since the seats do not recline all the way, this stroller is not recommended for newborns, but a child 6 weeks and up. There is a car seat adapter that can be purchased though, which would allow you take your newborn in the stroller that way. I couldn’t believe how EASY the seats were to recline. It’s a one handed clip system, where you just pull down on the clip and recline it to the position you’d like. For safety, the seat comes with a 5 point harness system that includes adjustable padded safety straps, shoulder pads and a chest strap.
We found this stroller to be very easy to open and close. By unlocking the safety latch you can easily open and close it by the push of a button on each side. I know there are some double strollers out there that are much more complicated to do this with. It is a larger stroller, so I wouldn’t say that it folds down into a small size…however, it does fold down compact enough that we can easily fit it in the back of our smaller SUV. The wheels can be taken off to make this even easier. I like the Velcro holding strap that is included to help hold the stroller together once it’s been folded.
Overall, we really like the Tike Tech X3 Sport Twin Stroller! It’s the perfect gift this Christmas for the active family and parent who enjoys being outdoors going on walks and jogs. It’s a little large…but not too big and definitely more narrow than I expected it to be. It’s also comfortable and best of all…it’s very safe with all of the safety features it offers.
How To Enter To Win: Tike Tech has generously offered one lucky reader a Tike Tech X3 Sport Twin Stroller of their own. To enter, visit Tike Tech and tell me another stroller they carry that you like.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Tike Tech) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win a Tike Tech X3 Sport Twin Stroller during #HolidayExtravaganza Giveaway Event @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yzaeydj Ends 12/18
6. Follow Tike Tech on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end December 18th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Tike Tech. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**