As a Mommy Blogger, I find myself on the computer quite a bit. I have a laptop, but have never been a fan of the mouse on laptops. That's why I often use a mouse that sits next to the computer that I can use more easily. I have always had poor circulation in my fingers...they get cold very easily, especially with the cold weather Minnesota winters bring. That's why I was very excited have the opportunity to review a USB Mouse Hand Warmer Blanket Pouch from ValueRays.
I was amazed at how soft it was when it arrived in the mail and at how easy it was to use. It's the perfect product, and gift idea, for people who are on their computers a lot. The ValueRays USB Mouse Hand Warmer is a 12 x 12 fleece pouch with a non slip bottom.
It's the perfect size to fit almost any mouse pad and mouse. I found it to be very cozy and easy to use. I appreciated the fact that the heat is infrared, and the wiring is low, 5V, making it safe for computers and people. It made the long amounts of time I'm on the computer more enjoyable as well. Using the USB Mouse Hand Warmer is a cost-effective and energy-efficient way to keep your cold hands warm while using the mouse. It creates a cozy cover, almost like a mini electric blanket.
The Mouse Hand Warmer isn't the only thing Warm Mouse Heated Keyboard offers. They have a variety of ValueRays hand warmer products like a mouse, mouse pad, and more! I would love to have their ValueRays Warm Keyboard Pad.
ValueRays products are all innovative and unique. Any one of them would make fantastic Christmas gifts for the computer users on your list this year!
Buy It: The ValueRays Mouse Hand Warmer can be purchased from Warm Mouse Heated Keyboard for $19.95 .
How To Enter To Win: Thanks to Warm Mouse Heated Keyboard, one lucky reader will win a ValueRays Mouse Hand Warmer of their own! To enter, visit the Warm Mouse Heated Keyboard website and leave me a comment letting me know another product they offer that you like.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Warm Mouse Heated Keyboard) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter for a chance to win the ValueRays Computer Mouse Hand Warmer Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/3wfGhB Ends 11/19 (If tweeting every day, you may have to vary this a little bit as Twitter is not allowing duplicate tweets anymore)
6. Follow Warm Mouse on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan ValueRays on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Become a News Subscriber (You can save 5% off your order)
11. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end November 19th and is open to US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by ValueRays. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**