Today there are so many great toys and games available to kids and adults. I always enjoy finding new things, but have to admit that I enjoy finding the traditional toys and games I grew up with even more! Hasbro is a company trusted by families for generations. They are known for some of the most well known toys and games available. What I think is so great about them, is that they continue to keep the traditional products we grew up with, but still find ways to update them and keep us all wanting more!
Hasbro Games sent us a great selection of games to review which included four of their Hasbro Card Games (Scrabble Slam, Crazy Old Fish War, Pictureka, and Littlest Pet Shop Go Fish), Scrabble Apple and Bop-It!
I was really excited to receive the Hasbro Card Games, as I think these would make fantastic stocking stuffers and a smaller gift idea for children and adults alike! The recommended age for these games is 5 and older and let me tell you…they are FUN! We’ve had the opportunity to play a few of them and loved every minute! These are a great thing to do as a family. I would have to say my favorite is the Scrabble Slam. It’s like a very intense game of Scrabble!
The Scrabble Apple game is also a lot of fun too. I love how compact it is. It’s a quick-playing version of the classic Scrabble game we all know and love! You flip over the letter tiles, one at a time trying to be the first to make a new word or build off an opponent’s word. It’s very engaging and a great spin on a traditional and fun game like Scrabble. Scrabble Apple is recommended for ages 8 and older. Another terrific Christmas gift idea!
The Bop-It is a game I always enjoyed playing with my family and friends growing up! I was excited to see that this “think fast” game is back and better than ever! It’s recommended for ages 8 and older and takes on the same idea as the original Bop-It, but with an updated look, new challenges and a party mode. This is a great game for any family or group of friends who enjoys having fun and likes a fast-paced, “think on your feet” sort of game.
Hasbro Games truly has something for everybody on your holiday list this year. There are games that will appeal to both kids and adults. What I love is that there is something for every budget. Whether it’s a small stocking stuffer idea or a larger gift idea…they have it all!
Buy It: You can purchase all of these products at a number of retail locations nationwide as well as HasbroGames.com. The Hasbro Card Games retail for $5.99-$6.99 each, the Scrabble Apple game retails for $8.99 and the Bop-It for $19.99.
How To Enter To Win: Hasbro Games is offering one lucky reader a Scrabble Apple game of their own! To enter, visit Hasbro Games and leave me a comment letting me know another game that you’d love to have.
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Hasbro Games) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter the Holiday Extravaganza #7: Hasbro Games Scrabble Apple Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/16MO1S Ends 11/24
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end November 24th and is open to US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Hasbro Games. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**