As a busy mom, I have found that getting made up every day just doesn’t happen. I do my best, but a little mascara is usually as far as I get. I know with our second baby due to arrive in just a few weeks…life will get even busier and the need for a quick morning routine will be a must!
That’s why I was really excited to learn more about Mommy Makeup, a line of products made by a busy mom for the busy mom. Makeup artist and mom, Debra Rubin-Roberts, created Mommy Makeup to simplify the busy woman’s daily beauty routine. Her “light bulb” moment came after having her baby and realizing that she didn’t have the time she used to to put on several different products each day. After 2 1/2 years of development, Mommy Makeup was born and busy women had a place to find easy to use products that would allow them to Look Divine in Half the Time!
What I love most about the Mommy Makeup products is that they are all multi-purpose…no more having to screw and unscrew caps on individual items! This helps to save busy moms a lot of time and money! I think it’s also great that they are made in the USA, allergy tested, hypo-allergenic and certified cruelty-free.
Mommy Makeup sent me their Mommy’s Kisses lip gloss in the color Madison. I had a hard time deciding on a color to review as they have so many great shades to choose from!
Not only did I LOVE the color, but I also really liked that the lip liner came right in the lid. I learned quickly that this saves lots of time just not having to have two different products I’m try to open and use. It simply pulls out of the lid and is ready to use! Putting on my lip gloss and liner will only take seconds now!
Mommy Kisses would make a wonderful Christmas gift for any busy woman on your list this year. In fact, a great holiday gift would be their holiday mini-kit “A Bundle of Mommy’s Kisses”! I’d love it, and know many other Mama’s would as well!
I’d love to try several of their products. They have everything from foundations and eye shadows to bags and brushes. Any item or Mommy Makeup Kit would make a fantastic Christmas gift for the busy women in your life this holiday season!
Buy It: You can purchase Mommy’s Kisses individually for $24 on their website. Their Mommy Makeup Kit, A Bundle of Mommy’s Kisses can be purchased for $59. And, if you are in Canada, Mommy Makeup is available in the new beauty store, Murale.
How To Enter To Win: Mommy Makeup is offering one lucky reader a $50 Gift Card to use on their website. To enter, visit Mommy Makeup and leave me a comment letting me know another product they carry that you like.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Mommy Makeup) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter the Holiday Extravaganza #8: Mommy Makeup $50 GC Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/3CPAgZ Ends 11/25
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Sign up for the Mommy Makeup Newsletter
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end November 25th and is open US and Canada!