Just a couple of a weeks ago I posted a review about Hasbro Toys, a company trusted by families for generations and one who is known for some of the most well known toys and games available today!
I’m excited to have the chance to share with you a little more about Hasbro and the great products they offer! What I think is so amazing about Hasbro, is that they continue to keep the traditional toys like Playdoh and others while still updating them in new ways to suit the interests of our children today. They take the simplest of toys and turn them into something children can do for hours on end!
Hasbro sent us their Play-Doh Burger Builder.
This fun toy is back and better than ever! It offers interchangeable molds which give kids everything they need to create the perfect Play-Doh hamburger that includes things like lettuce, buns and more!
Just before Kaelyn turned 2, I started thinking about introducing her to Play-Doh. I wanted it to be fun and also wanted it to be something that encouraged learning, the use of her fine motor skills and more! I found this to be true of the Play-Doh Burger Builder and couldn’t be happier that we have it now for Kaelyn to use time after time. Although it is recommended for ages 3 years and up…I found that when helping her out she still had a blast when using it! The fact that she’s having fun and learning at the same time is what I love so much!
A toy that I had not heard of, but had the opportunity to learn a little more about is their I-Dog Plush Puppy toy.
This particular item is recommended for ages 6 years and up, available in a variety of colors, and retails for approximately $14.99. It’s really a neat product and would be the perfect gift for any little girl especially. This cuddly, pint-sized pup is always ready to rock when it’s plugged into any MP3 play. It will broadcast girls’ tunes.
If you’re looking for great gift ideas for children this Holiday Season, Hasbro is definitely a wonderful place to start with a large selection of toys to choose from! So many of their products would make fantastic gift ideas for any young child.
How To Enter To Win: Hasbro has kindly offered one lucky reader an I-Dog Plush Puppy of their own! To enter, visit the Hasbro website and leave me a comment letting me know another item you’d love to have.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Hasbro) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter to win the Hasbro Toys Giveaway during #HolidayExtravaganza Giveaway Event @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ya9us68 Ends 12/11
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end December 11th and is open to non PO Box Shipping Addresses in the Continental U.S. Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Hasbro. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**