I am one of those people who loves to give cards. Whether it be for a special occasion like a birthday or wedding, or just an “I’m thinking of you” card….it’s one way I feel you can really let someone know you care! I spend a long time looking for the perfect one. It’s amazing how many cards there are to choose from!! With the Holiday Season upon us there are many choices especially…I’ve had fun browsing the selection available.
I had the opportunity to review a few of the Hallmark Christmas Items: their DVD Greeting Card, Digital Scrapbook, and Recordable Cards.
The DVD Greeting Card is also really neat. I had not seen this Hallmark item before either. Basically it’s an interactive approach to the holiday newsletter. Each DVD Greeting hosts a template that can be edited and customized with personal photos burned to the DVD which is included in the card. What a creative way to send Holiday Greetings this Christmas!
The Digital Scrapbook is really neat and probably my favorite. I didn’t know there was such a thing. It allows you to incorporate music, photos and text with personal photos that can be displayed in a digital photo frame, computer screen or even the tv. What a fantastic way to display your favorite pics and memories. I plan to use it for pics of Kaelyn and Kaden!
Finally, I also had the chance to review the Recordable Cards. Most of us have seen the musical cards that play a song when opened, but these go one step further by allowing you to record a 10 second voice message into the card which will play just before the music. There are more than 30 holiday recordable cards available and would make a fantastic Christmas Card for anyone.
I am so happy I had the chance to review some of the great Christmas items Hallmark is offering this Holiday Season. They offer a large selection of creative ways to say Merry Christmas to your friends and family.
How To Enter To Win: Hallmark has generously offered TWO lucky readers a $25 Gift Hallmark Gold Crown Gift Card. To enter, visit Hallmark and let me know what you plan to use your $25 Gift Card towards if you win.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Hallmark) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)!
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Hallmark. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**