As many new parents can probably relate, most newborns are not fond of bath time. They get cold and would much rather be clothed and cuddled in a warm blanket. I know Kaelyn was like this, and we’re finding Kaden to be the same way. Bath time did not become fun for Kaelyn until she could sit up on her own and actually play. So far we’ve only given Kaden a sponge bath and it didn’t take long for us to realize how much he disliked baths as well. That’s why I am so happy that we had the Bath Luve to use with him.
Bath Luve is a product that helps to make bath time a much more enjoyable and relaxing experience for baby. Created by Amy Seckinger, the Bath Luve provides warmth as babies are in the bath by covering their entire bodies and making it much more comfortable than it would otherwise be. Using it was extremely easy! All you have to do is soak the Bath Luve in warm bath water and place it on your baby’s torso.
We were sent the Frog Bath Luve and Bath Luve Buddy to review. When hubby first set Kaden in the infant bath tub and began giving him his sponge bath, we realized this was not his favorite thing. Who could blame him?! Having someone give you a bath when you can’t actually be in the water must be rather chilly. The following is a picture taken at the start of his first sponge bath at home.
We then placed the Bath Luve on him and immediately noticed a difference. He was not upset and actually seemed to be enjoying bath time. It was amazing! The great thing was that the Bath Luve was plenty big and will allow for many more uses as Kaden continues to grow. The following is a picture taken of him once the Bath Luve was used.
Along with our Bath Luve we also received a Bath Luve Buddy. It was a great help in keeping the Bath Luve wet without having to take it off of Kaden. Not only can it easily be used to squeeze warm water onto the Bath Luve, but also as a wash cloth and even a soft toy once your baby is a bit older.
After having had the chance to use the Bath Luve with Kaden, I don’t know how we ever gave Kaelyn baths without it. It would make the perfect gift for any new parent or expecting parent this holiday season.
How To Enter To Win: Bath Luve has generously offered one lucky reader a Bath Luve of their own! To enter, visit Bath Luve and leave me a comment letting me know which Bath Luve is your favorite.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Bath Luve) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win a Bath Luve during the #HolidayExtravaganza Giveaway Event @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yfo86yb Ends 12/18
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
10. Enter the Weleda Giveaway over at Suburban Saving Mama
This giveaway will end December 18th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Bath Luve. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**