I love finding quality products for Kaelyn and Kaden, but as many parents know…quality baby gear is not only hard to find, but can be quite spendy as well. That’s why I was happy to come across The Baby’s Bundle. They are a company committed to helping you find exactly what you are looking for. They are known for their terrific customer service, as well as their affordable and high quality baby items. Whether it’s nursing covers, baby blankets, burp clothes, baby legs or something else…they have it and so much more!
The Baby’s Bundle sent us their Minki Snuggle Blanket in the Giraffe Animal Print to use with Kaden.
I was very pleased when I received it in the mail. I knew it would be soft, as Minki is always soft….but had no idea it would be THIS soft! WOW!! I can see why it’s called a snuggle blanket, because it had me even wanting to snuggle. I could tell right away that it was high quality and something that would hold up to many uses and washes.
I also love the size. The Baby’s Bundle Minki Snuggle Blankets are 12″x 12″ which make them the perfect size for little ones to carry around or take with them on the go. I wish I had known about this when Kaelyn was little. We were always hauling her big blankey with us everywhere we went, and it got so dirty dragging on the floor. This would also make a great transition blanket for toddlers who still carry around a large blanket. It would be easy to transition them to a smaller one, especially if it were the same print. That’s why I’m strongly considering getting the larger Minki baby blanket in the Giraffe Animal Print. It would not only help with the transition of one blanket to another, but would be just liking having the big one even when we’re out and about.
There are so many things I’d love to have from the Baby’s Bundle. One of which is this Cold Seat which helps to keep the car seat cool even in the summer with those high temps. What a great idea!
The Baby’s Bundle is a fantastic place to shop if you’re looking for the perfect baby gift or Christmas gift for any new parent or baby. I would definitely recommend their products to any parents I know.
Buy It: The Minki Snuggle Blankets can be purchased from The Baby’s Bundle website for $14.99 each.
How To Enter To Win: The Baby’s Bundle has generously offered one lucky reader their very own Minki Snuggle Blanket. To enter, visit The Baby’s Bundle website and leave me a comment letting me know which fabric you would choose if you won.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and The Baby’s Bundle) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win a Snuggle Minki Baby Blanket during the #HolidayExtravaganza Giveaway Event @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yly37an Ends 12/21
6. Follow The Baby’s Bundle on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of The Baby’s Bundle on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by The Baby’s Bundle. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**