Now that the cold winter weather is officially here keeping us indoors most days, I am always looking for new and fun things Kaelyn and I can do together that encourage learning and creativity. Creativity For Kids is a wonderful place to go if you’re looking for fun things to do with your kids that encourage creativity and learning! I have had the opportunity to review different products from them in the past, and was thrilled to have the chance to do so again.
For those who aren’t familiar with Creativity For kids, their mission as found on their website is: To provide children with experiences that stimulate and encourage their natural creativity. Our open-ended products offer fun-filled opportunities for children to create, pretend, explore and learn! I have found this statement to be very true of their products, including the one we most recently received…their new Holiday Memories Festive Felt Stocking Kit!
This is the perfect family project this holiday season! It’s fun and easy to do. Kaelyn and I had a blast. This kit allows you to personalize the felt stocking with peel and stick felt appliques and festive embellishments. It was fun because there was a tiny mini stocking in there too. Now that Kaelyn has a new little brother, she wanted to make the small one for him.
I love how this kit, like many others offered from Creativity For Kids gives children the materials to create something unique and fun! It was neat to watch Kaelyn’s imagination run wild as she decorated a stocking for herself and and her brother, Kaden!
If you’re looking for fun and creative activities to do with your children…Creativity For Kids would be a great place to start! You can check out other fun products on their website, and can purchase them right there as well.
Buy It: The Holiday Memories Festive Felt Stocking Kit can be purchased on the Creativity For Kids website for $21.99.
How To Enter To Win: Creativity For Kids has generously offered one lucky reader their choice of whichever product you like from their website! To enter, visit Creativity For Kids and tell me which product you’d choose if you won.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Creativity For Kids) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)!
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end December 21st and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Creativity For Kids. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**