Whether it’s with a pacifier, thumb or something else…it’s always nice when a child has a way to self soothe. Kaden is still very young, but we’ve been noticing that he’s taking a liking to his pacifier. The problem we were having was keeping it in his mouth. He doesn’t have the coordination yet to hold it in or to grab it and stick it in his mouth. That’s why I am so thankful for WubbaNub. They sent us their WubbaNub Duck w/pacifier, Wubbie Duck Blanket and WubbaNub Pacifier Pouch for Kaden.
Kaden really likes the Soothie pacifiers which I love since they are medical grade, and latex, BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free. Since the Soothie pacifier is attached to the WubbaNub duck I knew it would be just perfect for him! The thing I didn’t expect was for it to stay in his mouth so well!! I was amazed! The carefully calculated weight and size of the plush duck WubbaNub pacifier keeps the WubbaNub near his mouth no matter how he’s laying. It makes it easier to stay in too. He puts his hand on the duck and it just stays there. When we were just trying the pacifier with him before the WubbaNub, it would always fall out and he couldn’t find it again. The WubbaNub definitely solved that problem and I couldn’t be more thrilled about it! The duck also helps to keep track of the pacifier, making it far less likely to lose it at home or when we’re out and about.
The Wubbie Duck Blanket is also very cute! Not only is it super soft and a great lovee for Kaden, I think it’s also neat that it has the duck on it. What a great way to transition him from the WubbaNub pacifier when the time comes. He’ll still have his little duck companion. The duck also makes it easy for even the littlest hands to grasp and hold onto.
The WubbaNub Pacifier Pouch is also a MUST! As I’ve mentioned before, keeping his pacifiers as clean as possible is very important to me. I prefer not to just throw them in the diaper bag or my purse, but to have them in something when they’re not being used. That’s where the WubbaNub Pacifier Pouch comes in so handy. It’s the perfect size to hold the WubbaNub pacifier. It not only helps to keep it clean, but also helps us to keep track of it more easily. I really appreciate the clip on the top of the pouch. We can easily attach it to the stroller, car seat or even belt loop so we have it with us at all times.
WubbaNub definitely had both baby and parents in mind when they created these products. I’m so happy to have had the opportunity to review them and use them with Kaden. Pacifier use is much less stressful now…for him and us! I would definitely recommend WubbaNub to any parent. This would make a fantastic baby gift or even Christmas gift.
Buy It: You can purchase WubbaNub products at a number of locations found here.
How To Enter To Win: WubbaNub is offering one lucky reader a complete gift set with a WubbaNub Duck, Wubbie Duck Blanket and a WubbaNub Pacifier Pouch. To enter, visit WubbaNub and tell me which WubbaNub pacifier is your favorite.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and WubbaNub) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win a WubbaNub Gift Set during #HolidayExtravaganza @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ydqyk3z Ends 1/4
6. Follow WubbaNub on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by WubbaNub. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**