I have always enjoyed decorating my home, especially with pieces I consider to be unique and one of a kind. I like for the decor I use to not only be warm and inviting, but also something that represents who I am and the things that are important to me. That is why I was thrilled to learn more about Alphabet Photography and all they have to offer.
Alphabet Photography is the work of Jennifer Blakeley, inspired by a children’s book called “Alphabet City”by Stephen T. Johnson. Jennifer spent much of 2006 and 2007 traveling Canada to collect a gallery of photos that look like letters of the English Alphabet. All of the photos are of objects found in their natural surroundings and are un-staged. After doing this for two years, and growing the business, Alphabet Photography is now a successful company with a customer base from all around the world.
We were sent a customized Alphabet Photography Word. The options are absolutely endless as to what you can choose, but for us I knew the perfect word was “Family”. Family is very important to me, and anyone who visits our home will find this to be true through the many pictures and mementos I have throughout our house.
When it arrived in the mail I was instantly impressed. I always like when companies take the time to package and display their items in a tasteful manner. Alphabet Photography did just that and had it wrapped very nicely.
The moment I actually saw the finished product after unwrapping it oh so carefully, I was in love! It was stunning to say the least. Everything from the high quality and beautiful frame to the amazing photographs used to spell out the word “Family” were breathtaking. What I think is so great about this piece of letter art, and those offered through this company, are that they are truly one of a kind and timeless. With over 500 Alphabet photographs to choose from, you’re sure to have a customized product unlike anyone else.
Another item from the Alphabet Photography collection that I really love, are their pre-framed inspirational words. Everything from the Alphabet photographs to the wording used is remarkable!
They also have calendars and posters.
Any item from Alphabet Photography would make a fantastic gift for any occasion and would make a great addition to any home decor.
Buy It: You can purchase items from the Alphabet Photography collection on their website and from a number of retail locations like Meijer Department Stores, Home Sense, Crackerbarrel, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, and more. A custom framed piece can be purchased for between $70-$200. Customers can also purchase the individual letters to frame themselves for just $5 each.
How To Enter To Win: I am very excited because Alphabet Photography has generously offered one lucky reader the 15×13 inch HOME Inspirational Series (Quote: “It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home”)!
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Alphabet Photography) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win a HOME Inspirational Series art piece from Alphabet Photography @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yg9szoq Ends 1/20
5. Follow Alphabet Photography on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of Alphabet Photography on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end January 20th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Alphabet Photography. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**