When it comes to shoes for my kids, I want to make sure that I am doing what’s best for their developing little feet. At the same time, I also like to find shoes that are cute and stylish, as well as affordable. Thankfully, Livie & Luca can make sure I get all of these things with their quality baby and toddler shoe creations.
Livie & Luca began when 3 Moms realized the need for modern and funky shoes for babies and toddlers that were not only stylish, but also soft, lightweight, flexible and affordable. Their styles incorporate bright colored leathers, bold designs and modern touches you won’t find anywhere else. Their shoes are handmade, which means each shoe is as unique as each child who wears them.
We were sent the D’Anjou Pink shoes for Kaelyn.
I really like when a company takes the time to package their products in a tasteful manner and was impressed when our pair of shoes came in a cute Livie & Luca bag. Having them packaged so nicely would a pair of Livie and Luca shoes a terrific baby gift for someone.
I was also very pleased with the quality of these shoes! Kaelyn just loves them and asks to wear them often. They are adorable and go with many of the outfits she wears! I have a feeling she enjoys them so much because they are so comfortable with the super flexible and lightweight sole. They are also very easy to get on and off with the Velcro closures. This is nice for her, as she can get them on and off all by herself.
When Kaden starts wearing shoes more, I would love to get him the Boone Brown shoes. They are adorable!
Coupon Code: Livie & Luca have also offered A Mom’s Balancing Act readers the special coupon code: balancingact10off, good for 90 days, to receive 10% off your order. (not good on sale items or in combination with any other offers)
Win It: One lucky reader will win a pair of Livie & Luca shoes in the style of their choice. To enter, visit Livie & Luca and leave me a comment letting me know which pair you would choose if you won.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Livie & Luca) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Win a pair of Livie & Luca Baby/Toddler Shoes @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yefnmde Ends 1/25
5. Join the Livie & Luca Mailing List (found at the top right of their homepage)
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end January 25th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Livie & Luca. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**