With the extremely cold temps we’ve been having this winter, I find myself wanting to pile on the blankets whenever I have a minute to sit and relax. Even when I sit here on my laptop, a blanket is extremely nice. I found that it’s rather difficult to be on the computer, to hold the kids, eat popcorn, etc when I’m covered from head to toe with a blanket. That’s why I was happy to have the opportunity to learn more about The Slanket.
We were sent The Slanket in Ruby Wine to review.
The Slanket is a super soft and cozy, oversized, fleece blanket with sleeves. I was very impressed with the quality the moment I pulled it out of the package! It makes it possible to stay warm, while still having my hands free to read, work on the computer, hold the kids, and more! It’s wonderful having no restriction on movement while still being covered from head to toe.
I really appreciate the large size of the blanket too. Being 60″ x 90″ means that myself at 5’3″ can use it, as well as my hubby who is 6’3″. The extra fabric helps to keep whoever is using it…short or tall…completely covered and warm. Our two year old even enjoys cuddling under it. She is too small to get her arms all the way through the sleeves, but still likes to use it. I have a feeling we will have The Slanket for Kids in our household very soon.
After using it many times I can tell this is a blanket that will last a very long time! Besides the fact that it’s so well made, I love that it’s machine washable. Now we can wash it whenever we need and use it time after time. They also have The Slanket Siamese and The Travel Slanket, both of which would come in very handy and I would love to have at some point!
I would definitely recommend The Slanket to anyone! It make a fantastic gift for people of all ages. I am already making plans to get this for a number of people I know as gifts over the coming months.
Buy It: The Slanket is available in several colors and can be purchased from TheSlanket.com for $32.99. A portion of sales is donated to three different organizations: H2O Africa, Natural Resources Defense Council and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Win It: One lucky reader will win a Slanket of their very own. To enter, visit The Slanket website and leave me a comment letting me know which is your favorite color.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and The Slanket) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Win The Slanket: The Original Blanket With Sleeves @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/y9jre53 Ends 2/1
5. Follow The Slanket on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of The Slanket on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end February 1st and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by The Slanket. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**