When Kaelyn was younger, it was much easier to get her to drink water. As she’s gotten older, I find it’s a struggle to get her to want anything but milk and juice. She doesn’t get a lot of juice, but when it comes right down to it would still rather have milk over water. That is, until we were introduced to WAT-AAH!
In search for the reason why kids seem to reject water, a mom came up with the idea to go straight to the source…her own kids. She asked them how they could be convinced to drink more water and their answers were very straight forward and simple. They wanted it to be less boring and have a better name. They kept screaming “water” for inspiration, which sounded like “WAT-AAH!”…and AHA! a brand was born. They continued to help their mom by giving their input on the design of the bottle….something fun and appealing to children. Focus was also given to the important stuff like health, hydration, bone growth, better brain function and energy…and so each formula was created. WAT-AAH!, ultra pure water with no sugar, is the first premium water brand by kids for kids.
We were sent the four varieties of WAT-AAH! and asked to take part in the WAT-AAH! challenge.
To take the challenge, we simply placed the four bottles of WAT-AAH! in our fridge next to regular bottled water, sodas and sugary juices. We let our two year old daughter Kaelyn choose what she wanted to drink, and without a second thought she went straight for the WAT-AAH! I was shocked. She normally would be begging for milk or juice. She immediately grabbed for the “pink” WAT-AAH! saying “ooo…pink”.
After taking a drink she said “It’s great!” It was wonderful as a mother to see my little girl so thrilled to be drinking water…a beverage that was not an easy one to get her to drink in the past. Kaelyn is proof, along with the other 1600+ children who have taken the challenge, that the kid-friendly and very appealing WAT-AAH! design, name and logo really does help to encourage kids to drink water over other sugary drinks.
After Kaelyn passed the “WAT-AAH! Challenge“, she was very excited to get her fun WAT-AAH! temporary tattoo put on!
Pink-“Body” = Pure spring water with no sodium, no chemicals and no sugar
Blue-“Brain”= Ultra purified water with kid friendly electrolytes and no sugar
Orange-“Bones”= Ultra purified water with bone-building magnesium and no sugar
Green-“Energy” = Ultra purified water with energizing oxygen and no sugar
Win It: WAT-AAH! has generously offered one lucky reader a mixed case of WAT-AAH! filled with fun goodies (pencils, erasers, stickers, etc). To enter, visit both the WAT-AAH! website AND the WAT-AAH! blog and tell me something you learned on each.
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and WAT-AAH!) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Win a case of WAT-AAH! ultra pure water and fun WAT-AAH! goodies @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ydmb98m Ends 1/28
5. Follow WAT-AAH! on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow the WAT-AAH! blog
8. Enter their contest to win a pair of custom made WAT-AAH! shoes!
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end January 28th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by WAT-AAH!. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**