I’ve often said that once I entered motherhood, it became even more important to me to make sure I was using the safest products available. I want to give my children the very best start in life…and that means choosing the very best products for them and our family! That’s why I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review some of the baby care products from Weleda.
Weleda is a company offering a variety of products using natural ingredients that can holistically work with and support our own body’s healing tendencies. They use ingredients that agree with your baby’s delicate skin by providing products that are free of synthetic fragrances, preservatives, etc. Whether it’s skin care for adults or for babies…Weleda has it!
We were sent the Weleda Calendula Baby Starter Kit.
I was really excited to try these products, as our 2 month old’s skin in particular is quite sensitive. The Baby Starter Kit had everything we needed to keep his skin clean, protected and soft. The Calendula products are perfect for his delicate skin…and I know would be great for our 2 year old and even ourselves as well.
Included in the kit were the following products:
- Calendula Baby Cream – 0.34 oz. (10 g)
- Calendula Lotion – 0.34 oz. (10 g)
- Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash – 0.72 oz. (20.4 g)
- Calendula Oil – 0.34 oz. (10 g)
- Calendula Diaper Care (for diaper rash) – 0.4 oz. (10.8 g)
As we began to use these products with Kaden, I was comforted to know that we were using the very best for his sensitive skin. They smell great and take care of all his skin care needs…everything from diapering to bathing! I especially liked the baby cream. Kaden had quite dry and chapped skin in the beginning and this really seems to be helping in keeping his skin soft and healthy.
We enjoyed all of the products in this kit, and know other parents would as well! The Baby Starter Kit would make a perfect gift for parents and is the perfect size for travel. I really like the zippered bag it comes in, as this keeps everything in one place.
Weleda has many other great products as well. I would love to try their new pomegranate skin care products sometime.
Buy It: You can purchase the Weleda Calendula Baby Starter Kit for $13 on their website.
Win It: One lucky reader will win their very own Weleda Calendula Baby Starter Kit. To enter, visit Weleda and leave me a comment letting me know another product the carry.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Weleda) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Win a Weleda Calendula Baby Care Kit @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ybxwvrg Ends 1/29
5. Follow Weleda on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of Weleda on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end January 29th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Weleda. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**