I have to admit that most of my shopping is done online these days. With two little ones and temps below freezing most days…I find that it’s easier to browse online, than to get everyone bundled up and cart them around the stores. I am always looking for online shops that carry a variety of unique and stylish items for my kids so I don’t have to surf the web looking at dozens of stores just to buy a few things. That’s why I was excited to come across babySNAZZ!
Founded in 2005 by a mom who was constantly looking for unique and stylish baby gear for her daughters, babySNAZZ is a mom owned and run company that sells unique baby products, including baby slings, baby leg warmers, baby tutus, and more! They take pride in offering great pricing, fast shipping and a wonderful selection of quality, stylish baby gear all in one place!
We were sent the Stone Crop Babylegs from their Organic Babylegs line.
When our daughter was younger, I always wanted a pair of Babylegs, but for one reason or another never ended up getting a pair. Needless to say, I was very excited to receive these in the mail and have the opportunity to try them out with our 2 month old son! My first impression was what good quality they are. I know I won’t have to worry about him wearing holes in them once he begins crawling or that they’ll tatter and tear from washings.
Having had the chance to use them several times already, I can tell you that there are a number of reasons why I love Babylegs and plan to purchase more for him, and our 2 year old daughter Kaelyn! I love that they make changing his diaper so easy, and most importantly that they keep his legs warm during this cold time of year. They are very practical and stylish at the same time. I can see how they will be beneficial once he begins crawling and moving around on the floor. They will definitely help to protect his knees when the time comes. The fact that they are ‘one size fits most’ is also appreciated. I love that I can purchase them to fit Kaelyn too! They would have come in very handy when we were potty training her. I will have to keep that in mind once our son is potty training.
Babylegs are just the beginning when it comes to great products babySNAZZ offers. I find myself browsing their website often, making a list of everything I’d love to have at some point. I currently have my eye on their Tuffo Indoor/Outdoor Play Mat! It would be so nice to have come summer time especially.
Buy It: The Stone Crop Babylegs that we received can be purchased from babySNAZZ.com for $6.97.
Coupon Code: Use the coupon code, blogreview5 to receive 5% off orders over $40.
Win It: babySNAZZ has offered one lucky reader a $10 Gift Certificate. To enter, visit babySNAZZ and leave me a comment letting me know your favorite item that you’d purchase with it if you won.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and babySNAZZ) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Enter to win a @babysnazz $10 GC @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ykw7o8d Ends 2/19
5. Follow babySNAZZ on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of babySNAZZ on Facebook
8. Sign up for the babySNAZZ newsletter (found at the bottom of their homepage)
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by babySNAZZ. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**