I find that grabbing a piece of gum throughout the day helps to keep me from grabbing food that I don’t need. I don’t chew it 24/7, but I definitely like to have it with me wherever I am. That’s why I was excited when approached to review 3 yummy flavors of Dentyne gum and their premium badge edition bottles with limited edition designs by artist Anthony Yankovic!
The flavors of the gum are not new, but the packaging and the artwork are. After receiving each of the three flavors in the new bottles to review, I can tell you that I highly doubt I’ll ever go back to buying packs of gum again! I absolutely love the bottles and the added convenience they bring to my day. Now, instead of of having packs of gum everywhere I go, with empty wrappers left behind to clutter my purse, car, etc…I have a compact bottle that easily fits in the cup holder of my car, my purse, the drawer in my kitchen and more! The fact that each piece is free of any wrappers is also great.
I was also impressed with the limited edition designs by Anthony Yankovic. I think the packaging makes these Dentyne bottles trendy and unique. They definitely stand out among the rest and are a lot of fun.
As stated in the press release:
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (be sure to link to this post) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Win THREE limited edition bottles of Dentyne Gum (1 of ea flavor) from @DentyneGum @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ylxyqw8 Ends 2/23
5. Follow Dentyne on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end February 23rd and is open US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Dentyne. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**