Every time our daughter has spent the night at Grandpa and Grandma's house, we have our arms full with her blankets, her pillow and of course her favorite stuffed animals. It gets to being a lot just for a one night sleepover, and has had me wishing there was an a more simple way to travel for quite some time. Little did I know, there is...its name: SnuggleBug NapSac®.
The SnuggleBug NapSac® was born when working mom of two, Amy Phillips, realized the need for an all-in-one nap mat, blanket, pillow and carrying sack. She observed her daughter napping at daycare and knew there had to be a way to give her a clean and comfortable sleeping space with a blanket that covered her. With her graphic design and creative director background, Amy came up with a lightweight, washable, zipperless sleeping bag, pillow and carrying sac all-in-one.
We received a SnuggleBug NapSac® to review.
- Machine wash/dry
- Large name tag to make identification easy
- Removable Pillow
- No zipper/easy to use
- Lining made of soft, pill-resistant polar fleece
- Outer shell made of durable, lightweight nylon
- Great for travel, daycare/babysitter, sleepovers
- Recommended for ages 2-5
We decided to open it up and check it out. I have to be honest, I didn't expect for the inside of the sleeping bag to be as soft as it is. It's made of pill-resistant polar fleece. It's evident that a lot of time and thought went into creating this product! The following gives you an idea of how it works. In three simple steps, you go from a simple carrying sack to having a sleeping bag, pillow and blanket. You simply open the Velcro flap, pull out blanket, and pull out the pillow.
Kaelyn was very excited to give it a try, and laid right down. She absolutely loves it! She even gets it out to lay in while watching a movie or taking naps. I can definitely see how this would be beneficial to children who nap at a babysitter's or at daycare. It's extremely practical and simple.
We've already had the chance to take it to Grandpa and Grandma's already and it worked like a charm! It was much easier to haul, and best of all...Kaelyn felt like such a big girl as she carried it all by herself. Having a pillow, blanket and sleeping bag all in one is wonderful.
I am very happy to have come across the SnuggleBug NapSac® and would definitely recommend it to other parents with young children. It makes traveling and napping somewhere other than home, much easier...and who doesn't like easier, right?!
Buy It: You can purchase the SnuggleBug NapSac® for $39.95.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a SnuggleBug NapSac® of their own! To enter, visit SnuggleBug NapSac and leave a comment letting me know something you learned.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. Visit the SnuggleBug NapSac website and leave a comment letting me know what your favorite feature is.
2. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and SnuggleBug NapSac) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
4. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Win a SnuggleBug NapSac (all-in-one nap mat, blanket, pillow, sack) from @SnugBugNap http://tinyurl.com/yjcfqza @MomBalancingAct Ends 3/8
6. Follow SnuggleBug NapSac on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. For TWO extra entries, become a Fan of SnuggleBug NapSac on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end March 8th and is open to the US Only!