Have you ever found yourself looking for the perfect baby gift, but don’t know what to buy? I’m always looking for something I know the mom-to-be can use, but also a gift that is unique and special. When I was pregnant with our son, my sister-in-law made me a beautiful diaper cake…one I couldn’t bring myself to take apart for quite some time. Now this was a great gift idea and the type of thing I’d love to buy for the moms-to-be and new moms in my life. That’s why I was very excited when introduced to Gift the Bambino and their adorable sweet shoppe items!
With the desire to give parents and friends an alternative to the traditional diaper cakes and gift baskets we see so soften, creator and owner, Lauren, of Gift the Bambino decided to develop a modern spin on these items. It began with diaper cakes and soon included adorable donuts, bouquets, cupcakes and more.
Gift the Bambino sent us a Boy BambinoPop Bouquet.
- 5 washcloths
- 1 receiving blanket
- 1 vase
The detail is amazing. I just love the cute ribbons and the way each wash cloth was perfectly rolled. It was so cute that I actually didn’t want to take it apart. After a few days of staring at it and displaying it where everyone could see, I decided to open up each wash cloth and take out the blanket to check them out. I was thrilled with the quality of these items! I can tell that the products used to make this bouquet were brand new and chosen with care. Each one was adorable and something any mom or mom-to-be could use! What a unique and useful gift idea.
The BambinoPop Bouquets are not the only adorable item from Gift the Bambino though. I LOVE it all…their donuts, pies and everything in between. Just look at how cute their diaper cakes and cupcakes are!
I am definitely impressed with Gift the Bambino and would recommend them to anyone I know. If you’re looking for high quality, unique baby gifts you’ll definitely like Gift The Bambino and the great products they offer!
Buy It: The BambinoPop Bouquet is available for girls, boys, netural and both! They can be purchased for $29 each on the Gift the Bambino website.
Coupon Code: Use Coupon Code BLOG310 and get 10% off your order.
Win It: One lucky reader will win a BambinoPop Bouquet! To enter, visit the Gift the Bambino website and let me know another product they carry that you love.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Gift the Bambino) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day
for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Want the perfect baby gift?! Enter to win a BambinoPop Bouquet from @giftthebambino @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yetkytt Ends 4/8
6. Follow Gift the Bambino on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of Gift the Bambino on Facebook
9. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share Share
10. Sign up to receive Gift the Bambino’s monthly newsletter (found at bottom of page)
11. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
12. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!