I have found that some of the highest quality toys my kids have are those found online and not in department stores. Kaelyn seems to enjoy the unique, simple toys much more than the ‘must-have’ high tech toys we see so much of in stores. That’s why I’m always on the lookout for great toys that are educational, well-made and encourage active and pretend play. I am so thankful to have found this with Gifted Imaginations and the large selection of items they offer!
Dedicated to providing high quality, unique, educational toys, gifts and clothing…Gifted imaginations offers a large selection of fun and imaginative toys at the best prices. They carry items from many well-respected manufacturers that parents have come to know and trust. HABA, Plan Toys, Kaloo, Kathe Kruse, Melissa and Doug, Crocodile Creek are just to name a few.
Gifted Imaginations sent us one of their Crocodile Creek: My First Puzzles.
I was thrilled to have the opportunity to learn more about Gifted Imaginations and review one of their items. They have such a wonderful selection of toys and clothing, and I couldn’t have been happier with the product they sent. Kaelyn loves puzzles and learning, so I knew one of the Crocodile Creek: My First Puzzles would be right up her alley.
I was right! When it arrived in the mail she immediately wanted to check it out. I couldn’t blame her, so did I! As I opened it I was most impressed with the carrying case it comes in. With more and more toys accumulating in our house, it’s nice when they have a specific place to be stored. I find this not only helps remind Kaelyn where they go when she picks up, but it’s also a great way to keep from losing any of the pieces. It’s also been great for travel. The convenient case makes it easy for her to take with wherever we go.
I was happy to see that there were four simple puzzles included. They were individually bagged and vary in difficulty (4 pc, 6 pc, 9 pc and 12 pc). We ended up taking them out of the packaging and putting all the pieces together in the travel case. It works well because Kaelyn simply looks for the animals color and can easily figure out which puzzle the pieces belong to.
She has really enjoyed putting them together because they are unlike the others she has. Most of her puzzles are the kind where there are pieces that fit into a specific place on a board. These were different and encouraged her to challenge herself a bit. She loves learning and trying new things, so this was something she really liked doing.
I think it’s great that they help young children develop basic skills. As we put them together, she likes telling us the colors on each one and which animals they are. I would say these puzzles are designed for children a little older than Kaelyn when it comes to being able to put them together independently. However, it’s still been a great toy for Kaelyn and one she thoroughly enjoys doing with Mom and Dad. It’s been a fun activity we can do with her.
If you are looking for high quality, unique and educational toys, Gifted Imaginations is a company you will like. I would recommend their products to any parent I know. I have a feeling we’ll be returning to Gifted Imaginations often to purchase more of their toys for our kids. I am particularly interested in getting more of their infant & toddler toys at some point.
Buy It: You can purchase the Crocodile Creek: My First Puzzles for $17.99 on the Gifted Imaginations website.
Win It: Gifted Imaginations is offering one lucky reader the Crocodile Creek: My First Puzzles like we received. To enter, visit Gifted Imaginations and let me know another product you love.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Gifted Imaginations) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Enter to win a Crocodile Creek: My First Puzzles Set from @GiftedImagStore @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ykavy5n Ends 4/6
6. Follow Gifted Imaginations on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of Gifted Imaginations on Facebook
9. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
10. Join the Gifted Imaginations Mailing List (found along the left side of their homepage)
11. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
12. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end April 6th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Gifted Imaginations. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**