It’s no secret that having children changes a woman’s body. I found this to be true after having our daughter, and even more so after the birth of our son. With the changes in my body comes the not so fun task of finding clothes that I’m comfortable in again. I don’t know about you, but when I feel good about the way I look in my clothes, I am more confident about myself. I wasn’t sure where to begin when looking for new clothes until I was introduced to the book, How To Never Look Fat Again by Charla Krupp thanks to Hachette and The Product Review Place!
I wanted to be able to stop asking my husband, “Does this make me look fat?” every time I put on a new outfit. I was hoping the How To Never Look Fat Again book would help….and it has!
When my copy of the book arrived in the mail I was shocked at how thick it was. There was WAY more information than I ever expected there to be…this was wonderful! When I saw the words “Over 1,000 ways to Dress Thinner – Without Dieting!” on the front cover, I had to learn more. I mean, who doesn’t want to look thinner without having to diet, right?!
What I love about this book is that there are lots of pictures! This has helped me actually see how I should be wearing my clothes so I can look thinner. I’ve learned that there actually ARE clothes that are better for my body type than others. Whether I’m feeling like they make me look like I have a wide face, a thick neck, wide hips….this book has all the tips I could possibly need to ‘dress thinner’ and look my best all year long – even in a swimsuit!
By just looking at the shape of clothing items, the fabric, color and fit, I’m now able to better tell if something will fit me the way I like or not. I’m thrilled to have been introduced to this book. I consider How To Never Look Fat Again a fantastic resource that I have near me at all times. No matter a woman’s body type or size, this book has suggestions and tips for everyone. I would highly recommend it to every woman I know!
Buy It: You can purchase How To Never Look Fat Again at many retailers and bookstores.
Win It: THREE Lucky Readers will win their very own copy of How To Never Look Fat Again! To enter, leave a comment letting me know why you would like to win this book.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Enter to win How To NEVER Look Fat Again book by Charla Krupp @MomBalancingAct THREE Winners!! http://tinyurl.com/ykxpujk Ends 3/29
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end March 29th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Hachette and The Product Review Place. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**