Since becoming a Mom, I find that I carry a diaper bag more than I do my own purse. This means that I not only need it to be functional and designed with enough compartments to keep everything in its place, but also for it to be cute and trendy as well. That’s why I was thrilled when I came across Kalencom and their great line of diaper bags made with Mom in mind!
Kalencom offers a large selection of baby gear…everything from on-the-go potty seats to clothing and diaper bags. They’re a company committed to environmental concerns and have created environmentally friendly diaper bags that are better for you, your baby, and the world we all live in.
Kalencom sent us their Coated Double Buckle Diaper Bag in the Doodle Bugs print.
- 2 magnetic clips keep the top flap closed
- The polyurethane exterior coating makes clean up easy
- Roomy interior with 3 pockets and 2 elastic bottle loops
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 3 outside pockets
- Matching Thinsulate insulated bottle bag
- Coordinating zippered pouch
- Large fold-out padded changing pad
- AZO Free and No Phthalates/DEHP, DBP or BOP in PVC
When we received it in the mail I was immediately impressed with the exterior polyurethane coating. It’s great for the busy parent who is looking to make clean up as easy as possible. The print is really cute too. It’s something that could work for a boy or a girl and is really modern and fun!
The size is also something that works well for me. It’s large enough to store all the baby items and my things while small enough to easily take it with us wherever we go. The roomy interior is great! I LOVE having the pockets and bottle loops to easily organize everything. The 3 outside pockets are also much appreciated! I find myself using these for my personal items like checkbook, keys, cell phone, etc. They’re extremely easy to access.
Not every diaper bag comes with the extras…so when I saw that my Kalencom diaper bag came with a cute matching insulated bottle bag, a coordinating zippered pouch and a large fold-out padded changing pad, I couldn’t have been happier! The pouch and bag allow for additional storage, and having the changing pad convenient has been great as well. I can’t tell you how many times we’ve been somewhere that it has come in handy!
I’m extremely pleased with this diaper bag. When I don’t have my purse along it’s made it easy for me to have all my things, plus all of the kids’ things organized and accessible. The cute print and easy to use design is a big plus too! I would definitely recommend Kalencom to anyone looking for a high quality diaper bag that was created with the busy parent in mind.
Buy It: You can purchase the Kalencom Coated Double Buckle Diaper Bag in the Doodle Bugs print for $70.
Win It: Kalencom has generously offered one lucky reader the Coated Double Buckle Diaper Bag in the Doodle Bugs print like I received! To enter, visit Kalencom and tell me another product they carry that you like.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Kalencom) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter to win a Kalencom Diaper Bag ($70 Value) @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/y88nh4e Ends 4/5 RT PLS!
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end April 5th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Kalencom. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**